The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale... line lock kit

JamieP

I don't suppose you need an apprentice do you? :D

christ theres not enough for me to do never mind someone helping out.... but thinking about it if i paid you minimum wage to do my job then i could arse about on my car full time and still come out with half decent money :eyebrows: :p

can you sell??

can you ignor your mobile when narky customers call??

can you have an afternoon nap??

last but not least you must like to watch jeremy kyle show at 9.30 or its a no no!! :lazy:

Mike

christ theres not enough for me to do never mind someone helping out.... but thinking about it if i paid you minimum wage to do my job then i could arse about on my car full time and still come out with half decent money :eyebrows: :p

can you sell??

can you ignor your mobile when narky customers call??

can you have an afternoon nap??

last but not least you must like to watch jeremy kyle show at 9.30 or its a no no!! :lazy:

Mike

That job spec was written for me alone...we could be twins seperated at birth! :D

That job spec was written for me alone...we could be twins seperated at birth! :D

i had to work hard to get where i am now :D

the best thing about it is the longer i'm at my present company the more i get paid and they keep increasing the commission as well :cool:

its that good i'm seriously thinking of sending the company car back when its due up next year and buying a porsche or similar to do customer visits as i only do 8-10000 miles a year now :D not bad for a rep and i get about £600 a month car allowance if i do plus all the tax i save ;)

i love life at the moment, in fact the only bit missing is beating jamie on his bike next month :p

Its a good life:D ;) im not working at all tomorrow.. putting the car on turbofits new rollers and having a couple of jobs done;)

i shouldn't moan, i start at 8am and finish any time between 12 and 2pm at the moment and fridays at 9.30:) And get paid well for it:D

i shouldn't moan, i start at 8am and finish any time between 12 and 2pm at the moment and fridays at 9.30:) And get paid well for it:D

lol... you only work for and hour and a half on fridays, you lot have great jobs:)

Damn, you had me up to the Jeremy Kyle bit. That man is so agressive on those poor out of work people.

i know he's ace :D

if it was me on the show i would hit the chavs that "believe that god put them on this earth to breed" with a big stick!! sod their problems just have a 1 hour show of someone beating them up till they stop dropping kids and get a job :D

lol... you only work for and hour and a half on fridays, you lot have great jobs:)

who mentioned work? i turn up, make a cuppa to settle my head from thursday night, do the crossword in the express then go home:D

so what do i need to do to get myself one of these part time high paying jobs?

Yeah! Me too! I do 0700-1700 nearly always without a break and earn...well, not enough to freely use petrol whenever I fancy! :(

More £££ = More Driving :D :D :D :D :D :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.