The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome List of Supra Parts - Testing the water

dandan

Guys,

It looks like my plan to convert my 1996 RZ TT6 to a PHR powered single turbo beast may not be happening. So there's a good chance all the following parts will be for sale, nothing concrete yet though so don't get carried away. I thought I'd post this up to gauge what interest there is in the parts and if the prices are realistic. Everything is brand new unless stated otherwise.

Parts in bold are available now, update on the rest still to come. If you want any parts, pm me your name and address. I will box up the parts and get a delivery cost to you. Then you can either Paypal the money + 4% or do a direct bank transfer to me.

PHR Stage 1 Single Turbo Kit - Amazing piece of kit and arguably the best single kit supplier around. £2470

Emanage Ultimate Kit - with Pressure sensor and harness, inj and ign harnesses, Fields Harness and specific injector adaptor for 2JZ, wideband lambda sensor input harness. All wired up and jumpers set for J Spec TT. Plug n Play install ready to drop in. £665

Lower Cat 17,000 miles £65

HKS SSQV BOV £160

HKS SSQV BOV s/h but as new £110

Aluminium Flange for above £30

Aluminium Flange for above £30

SMIC - good condition approx 45,000miles £65

Trial Tuning Spirit Catback Exhaust - similar to the Superdragger (Approx 5" tailpipe). Used with dent on silencer but works perfect. £210

HKS 3" Lower Decat Pipe with 1.1bar Restrictor Ring £135

PHR Fuel Rail with anodized blue -6 fittings - same as Tony License is using in his Blitz TT rebuild - top quality. £240

Aeromotive -6 Fuel Pressure Regulator £108

Stainless braided Fuel Return Hose from rail to regulator (red/blue anodized fittings) £68

550 Injectors s/h Ultrasonically Cleaned £140

Resistor Pack Brand New £92

Plenum + Throttle - Fully gas flowed, approx 500ml greater volume and runners better balanced than stock, includes HKS Trac removal kit. Suit BPU and above. Offers over £400 exchange - not 100% sure about selling this as I invested about 4-5 weeks of all my spare time into it. I'll be a little sad to see it go. A real nice piece of craftsmanship.

Spark Plug Cover s/h but as new £30

MVP Carbon Fibre FMIC Cover £85

Greddy FATT Turbo Timer £68

Harness for above (Plug n Play) £18

Aquamist 2S WI System (fully 3D mappable if desired with included MF2 controller) £525

Best plan for contacting me is to post up here or email me dan c 8000 AT yahoo com (omit the spaces and put the dots where necessary). I'm not a big fan of pm's. Prices are plus postage - I can accept Paypal but if there are any additional charges then these will have to be passed on. I'm happy to take cash if you're willing to meet. I'm not far from GL2 OAE postcode and am happy to drive a little way to meet people.

Cheers

Dan

Added: The list may be subject to change slightly (as may the prices depending on how things go) and there are also other parts to be added. Will keep updated as soon as I know if things are definite.

The Gunmetal RZ TT 6 speed baby is for for sale too:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=76539 New photos added of car.

I will sort out some pics as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow night with a bit of luck.

I don't know if an NA bodywork has mounting points to suit a sidemount, sorry.

I am pretty sure that TT and NA catback exhausts are interchangeable.

Lucifer (and the couple of you who pm'd me) - the PHR kit is brand new and only been taken out of the wrapping to check it all out and get excited about fitting it!! :(

My car is going to be for sale as well, I will post a link to a for sale thread...

If everything goes as planned then everything will be for sale, my plan is to get rid of it all plus some extra bits not listed yet. However, my car needs to go as well and I kind of want the car to go first or at least be on the way. I'll post up when I'm sorted and the vultures can descend!! :)

Job Lot - prices as listed but a nice saving on the postage I suppose. Sorry but I really can't afford to lower the prices, I think most of the stuff is pretty much a steal anyway. This was to see if my prices were realistic and I think from the response they are...

Sorry fellas, typo on the EManage Ultimate and Fields Harness price. I thought there was a suprising amount of interest!

It was supposed to be £665 (and that's a minimum really).

Just to point out, this includes all three A, B and C harnesses, the wideband input harness, external pressure sensor, pressure sensor harness, and a Fields harness. The whole lot is soldered up and ready to install, jumpered ready to go with a base set up for the 2JZGTE. The whole lot is brand new and in A1 condition ready to fit. The individual parts come to more than this figure even from US traders.

Sorry for the confusion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.