The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec AERO

Scooby

I have finaly come to terms that my beloved car has got to go.......:(

I have been convined that we need a house more than a fast car, so details are as follows.

R reg Face lift Aero.

With uk engine, brakes, drivetrain, 6 speed gear box and much much more.

I am open to sensable offers so let me know, my number is below if you have any questions.

Brad

07821 713880

Brads membership expired the day after posting this so give him a day or two to get that sorted and reply to any PM's. For now its best if you call him.

BTW: I've seen and driven this car, its a 1st class conversion and gives no indication of how much has been changed.

It wasn’t just an engine and drive train changed, EVERYTHING from the UK car went into the aero top, wiring loom, dash, full interior, etc.

The car drives superb, gear change is very smooth (for a getrag) and the power delivery is excellent considering its only had a decat.

Sorry for slow reply guy, but as Homer says only just got my membership sorted.

Again as Homer stated my car is UK spec, the only origanal bits left are the body work and some Aero specific cockpit trim EVERYTHING else is off my UK.

I will get some more pics on here asap, inc some pic os the conversion.

But I reall dont know how muck it is worth, but as a clean TT Aero go for about the 12k mark I was thinking a bit more. Make me an offer.

Brad

But I reall dont know how muck it is worth, but as a clean TT Aero go for about the 12k mark I was thinking a bit more. Make me an offer.

I dont blame you, an R reg manual should fetch good money and your car does look sweet.

What happened to the bonnet scoop and washers? Did you chose to ditch those? Was the diff cooler mashed in that accident too or were you able to transplant it to your new one?

I still have the bonnet vent but havn't decided if I am gonna fit it or not (pain in the ass to polish round), the oil cooler in the o/s/r wheel arch was ok and has been fitted to the new car. As for the washers, well all the switiches and wiring are in place but I think it looks better without the horns. I have also wired the fog light up to the o/s reverse light bulb and fitted a red bulb. Dont forget the UK air bag system is differant to the J spec. And yes it has cruise control and Mr T traction control.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.