The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Charity Run @ JAE....

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

For those of you who remember, I did a bit of a run-a-round the track at JAE last year, for a bit of a laff..!

This year I would like to do the same in the name of charity....

So if I get enough pledges (£500) I will do the same again in a G string and promise to do this when the stadium is at it's busiest......

Money will go to 'Children In Need'.

Will one of the mods arrange collection of money??

Ray's an eyebrow!

;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray,

its a top idea, BUT, I seem to remember seeing that the arena is not going to be used at all this year. It was too dusty for the cars.

Perhaps a run ROUND the outside of the arena might be possible, but there wont be much of a crowd unless we get it announced.

JB

Guest Rays the roof
Ray,

its a top idea, BUT, I seem to remember seeing that the arena is not going to be used at all this year. It was too dusty for the cars.

Perhaps a run ROUND the outside of the arena might be possible, but there wont be much of a crowd unless we get it announced.

JB

JB as long as we get the cash I will make sure this is in a very crowded place... IE where the show and shine is carried out!!

Ray,

JB

JB you up for parting some cash for this from your pockets mate !!

Guest Rays the roof
I'll collect it, if you put the monet half to Karls collection fund and half to the NSPCC run by Mad Matt & Satan.

got to be worth it

01. £25 Ahh Aristo

02. £20 Ian R

Sorry, what's Karls collection? As long as it goes to a good cause, then you can count on me, so split it 3 ways...? Cheers Tom

Doesn't this just make the club look like a bunch of chavs?

Sure you could say the same for all those people that have done crazy things for charity like the news reader that did the mile on a space hopper for sport relief for example.

But as its for charity i'm sure people will see it in a positive light

Guest Rays the roof
It just seems a bit 'graphic' for a family event.

Don't worry it will be done "in the best possible taste" - I will make sure no one is offended! :)

Guest Rays the roof
Ray you will not be asking Thor I guess!! ;)

I will, though the money will probably be sent to the wrong address!