The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra accident on 'Team Valley last night

GeordieSteve

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been to see Karl the passenger (and member of this forum) in intensive care. It doesn't look good. He has severe brain damage and it's touch and go if he will make it :( His pelvis is also broken in two places but they're not worried about that at the moment, they're more concerned about the pressure on his brain. He's just a kid at 19

He was choking to death on his seat belt but a local 17 year old seen the accident, cut away the belt and held his hand until the ambulance arrived. That my friends... is a hero

that is so sad to hear, but there is hope, a friend of mine hit a wall at 60mph and was knocked unconcious and fell into a coma. at the scene he had to have that cut into the throat and straw put in. 5months later he came out of the coma after 2yrs of therapy he now works...talks..walks and lives a normal life! his speech is slower then normal (like mildy drunk).

This just shows miracles can happen. Hope everything turns out well

I'm not a religious man but I will be praying for the lad tonight. The damage and swelling is to various parts of the brain so they can't opprerate. The temperature inside his head should sit at around 15, when he was taken in it was 140 but it lowered to 18. Sadly last night he had a bad turn and it went up to 40 again