The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Big Twin Turbo Kit

Lee P

For Sale Brand New and boxed, the Blitz Twin Turbo kit.

The kit contains 2x K3-450R Turbos Rated to 450bhp each

2x Blitz External Wastgates

Tubular stainless steel Manifold

All flanges & gaskets

Fabrication of downpipes, intercooler pipes & oil lines is required.

This kit retails at £5700. I am selling this kit for £2500 which makes it the cheapest big twin kit anywhere. If anyone is interested or has any questions please PM me.

Thanks

Lee

Does anyone know someone who could fabricate the parts needed??

Just need an idea of cost and what's involved.

Cheers,

Pete :)

Yep we could but I'd need the car and kit here :)

I think you'd be looking at about £2k though for removing the stock kit, refitting this, suppling oil feeds, air filters, and doing the custom pipework.

Gaz.

Guest EncoreWRC

RedM, I might be interested in the turbo kit but cant say yes for sure just yet. When would you need the money by?

Am very interested in this. I'm just checking on the cost of getting it fitted and mapped etc, and I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Tony

Tony,

nice kit but it will be a bit expensive to get this thing up and running, from my experience, so since i had some time in the morning i put down the list of needed parts.

Mandrel Bent Stainless steel piping 76mm OD assorted bends, straights just material about 600Euros

Oil Lines feed 4AN with fittings for block and turbo x2 150Euros

Oil Return lines 10AN with fittings for turbo and block x2 250Euros

Silicone Connectors for Intake filters,IC Piping etc. 200Euros

Flanges for DP & turbos 200-300Euros

4AN fittings for wastegates x4 100Euros

4AN lines for boost for Wastegate x4 250Euros

4AN T fittings x2 50Euros

Cooling Wrap for everything on the hot side with Thermo tec paint 200Euros

And of course labor of the shop and payment of a TIG welder in order for the result to look good, and equivalent to the Blitz kit 1500Euros easy

That's about 3600Euros without calculating misfortunes and other things that might go wrong. It's around 2500 pounds. That's how much it would cost you in Greece to get this done, in my place. But the expensive part is not to fit a kit on the car, the expensive part would be to run fuel, lines and other little things, and then you need cams, and springs , and head studs, and new valve seals while you're there etc.etc, and then a clutch and the list goes on, suspension, brakes etc. etc. and when you are done you have a beast of about 800rwhp daily driven, but you are short about 35-40,000Euros in your bank account. This kit is an excellent kit for the money (actually it's a crazy deal) but making the motor 800rwhp, needs a lot of money, and supporting mods so you don't kill yourself need to be thought before going to that target.

For me for example, finally after blowing up a series of suspensions, i decided to get an expensive Aragosta suspension with Nitrous tanks etc. So they don't feel my abuse. Brakes the same (stockers tend to crack when you brake from 350km/h on the freeway).Under body mods and supports for the high speed runs, tires (forget about it, those 295/25/19 Pzero go up in smoke in 7,000km).

Very Nice kit, i would definitely go for it, if i didn't just buy the twin HKS from Ernie. I would definitily prefer this one for my brother's car. If someone wants to trade i haven't installed it yet.

Kit of course comes complete apart from the oil lines which i'll throw in the package for free, with 1.5 bar wastegate springs :) . Cheers people and good luck with the sale.

Guest EncoreWRC

I might have 2K to spare hopefully by the end of the month, Would you consider an offer of around £1700. I know a new "complete" blitz kit has just been sold on here for £2K

Guest EncoreWRC

did not get posted but it sold yesterday or today. Another member had one on offer via a PM, I missed out to another buyer! But plenty more fish in the sea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.