The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Workshop manuals

CJ

Following on from a thread in the members only section, I think I may have a result for everyone. Some time ago I had a set of manuals copied for myself. The manual is entitled the Toyota Motor Company repair manual and covers the following:

Introduction

Clutch

W56 Manual Trans

V160 Manual Trans

Auto Trans

Prop shaft

Suspension and Axle

Brake system

Steering

Supplemental Restraint System

Body Electrical system

Body

AC system

Electrical wiring diagrams

These are the three main manuals sold by Mr. T and include 2 (chassis and electrical) that are no longer available.

All of the above are then broken down into sub sections. The book is far too big to produce as a single and I have them as 3 manuals. They are bound using a comb bind due to the thickness as there are 1524 A4 sides of paper printed (excluding covers)!

I am offering all three manuals copied and bound for £39 including carriage within the UK mainland. I can accept cheques, bank transfer (preffered) or paypal but would have to charge the 4% fee if paying by paypal.

If you are interested, please create a list.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.