The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 VVTi RSP Manual T61

Alex

****14kONO****

I NEED A HOUSE, PLEASE BUY HER

Single Turbo (BL61), VVTi, RSP (Blue), 6-speed Manual.

***(PICS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST)***

This T61 fully spools by 3200rpm and currently peaks at 1.16bar (via the EBC). AFR's are steady 11's on full boost and 14-15's on cruise.

Here's the spec list.

Boostlogic/Vortex T61 Single Turbo Kit,

GReddy eManage (Piggyback ECU, user tuneable)

650cc injectors,

Blitz FMIC,

Blitz DSBC,

HKS 50mm External Wastegate,

HKS SQV,

NGK Iridium Plugs,

Walbro GS341 Fuel Pump,

AEM WB02 Sensor,

GReddy 52mm EGT Gauge,

GReddy 2pod Pillar Pod,

TRD Strut Brace,

K&N Intake,

Samco Upper and Lower Rad hoses,

Carbon Fibre Rad Plate,

RaceLogicTractionControl,

Whifbitz Nose,

Veilside Style Skirts and Spats,

18" Kosei 10-Spoke Alloys,

UK Brakes all round,

Tinted Windows,

Leather Seats all round,

Infinity reference speakers,

Snooper S-6 Nero.

Alpine CDA-9833R.

Any questions please call me or e-mail me. 07800698816 or [email protected]

The car will come with 6months tax and MOT and has covered 78,000miles (mainly motorway).

Servicing is handled by me personally. Using the best oils and parts that I can. And you all know I know which bits to use ;)

Are you interested in a PX at all?

Stock '97 SZ auto targa? (Go on, you know you want it!)

Otherwise I'll have to be a marginally more persuasive with the bank manager ;)

Go on - you can see the logic - cash in your pocket and a Supra...

(Serious by the way)

I don't have access to the web at the weekend. And without any notifications yes I missed the fact anyone had posted as after 5month's I don't expect anyone to.

Shoot me for it why don't you.

They can take 2bar if you buy the fuel...

They will produce over 600RWHP if you buy the right fuel.

No Part ex's are possible.

On optimax i presume it will only boost to 1.16 bar? or is that to protect the engine?

Very nice car the only thing to be honest that puts me off is will it need rebuilding in the near future as this is at the very very top of my budget??

Wont have a part ex just been made a silly offer for my skyline so looking at some options :)

Mike

I only run 1.16bar as I've only just connected the EBC...it was a wastegate controlled 1.06bar before that...

I'm now experimenting with boost levels/control to see what can happen but I need to borrow Ian and his detcans to do that safely. 1.16bar is safe at the moment - so no fear of the bottom end letting go. 1.4bar is easily possible on pump fuel though.

There is no certainty with any car and rebuilds - I can only say that I don't envisage one any time soon.

I have someone looking for this spec - but will need a dyno run to see the AFR's etc to be able to take it further??

I cant remember if you have done this - just a £40 shoot-out reading will be sufficient at this stage!

Been wanting to do this anyway, will see if I can arrange something soon. Got some time off soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.