The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkiv TT AeroTop

BOLTS

The time has come to sell my MKIV TT Aerotop, 1994 in very very good condition, full re-spay in the last 5 months, the car was silver and is still silver with a slight light blue flip in it. Brand new 19" wheels and loaded. Stage 3 hybrids, from and fitted by Leon. Recently serviced by Leon in the last 1000 miles, the turbo's where recondition and just been run in. The car has done 54,000 miles. And runs perfect. You can see the kit etc from the pics. The light does not show the real colour so i will get some more. The car has other bits like water injection, full de-cat exhaust system, with HKS rear pipe, turbo timer etc, so just ask if you want more info. 07715 107824

£11,500

Cheers James..............

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
so dont think the price is making any differance at the mo.

Price makes all the difference. Check out the skyline that went on here a few weeks ago.

Drop the price to adjust to the market and it will sell.

Not having a go but generally owners on forums always over value their cars compared to general public bcos of all the work done.

I was guilty of this too on the MLR.

It really comes down to how badly u want to sell. I for one would be interested in a bargain supra as im sure are plenty others if tempted :p

Yeah but for bargain read "i want a modded car for the same money or less than an un-modded one"

I appreciatte in the ragged world of "tuned" golfs and the likes that this is often the case but when you are fitting virtually accepted factory upgrades like UK spec brakes all round and the bigger wheels how can anyone expect to get that type of car for exactly the same price as a car with J-spec brakes and 16"s on? They do though. I had someone phone me up and wanted to buy my car as it stood for £10k. At the time a totally stock aerotop was retailing at £10k and that is with part used tyres and brakes. Seems to me a lot of people are trying to get something for nothing. That GTR that sold recently was a steal. AFAIK you can't even import one for the money that he sold it for and imports are the cheapest way of buying a car.

Its a niche market and I know that. But I for one will not give away a decent car for the same price as a normal one, its lost me enough money for 9 thousand miles as it is lol.

• 1 month later...

Hi Bolts,

have you got any more info / pics on this? I'm interested as I've always wanted a good low mileage aerotop but I need to get rid of my UK Spec TT.

Ta

Dave:eyebrows:

Arrrggghhhh, thats exactly what im after, but the only thing is, i dont get my works bonus til june, so im saving now and by june or july, will be looking on here for a aerotop TT auto!!! black is my prime choice, silver coming second! with the veilside kit too!

i hate looking on here knowing that ppl are selling exactly what i am after, but cant afford til mid next year!!!! :complain:

Arrrggghhhh, thats exactly what im after, but the only thing is, i dont get my works bonus til june, so im saving now and by june or july, will be looking on here for a aerotop TT auto!!! black is my prime choice, silver coming second! with the veilside kit too!

i hate looking on here knowing that ppl are selling exactly what i am after, but cant afford til mid next year!!!! :complain:

Well don't look at mine then cos it'll make you weep. Black aerotop TT BPU+++ with well over 400 BHP and a neat G&B interior retrim, sorry but I hope it won't still be for sale in June lol. That said its not quite as cheap as bolts so I'll have to wait til someone buys his before I sell mine :)

i have already seen yours, and yea, its exactly what i am after, right colour, everything! but i dont have the cash til june! :( gutted!! i still dont know wether to go auto or manual, as ive never even been in either!

Aeros only come with an auto box.

Sorry, doubt mine will be for sale either.

hehe cool! yea thats fine, ive heard good things from these autos! and when i passed my test i started off in a mondeo 2.0 ghia auto, which i loved! just got rid of a vectra 2.0 manual, and got a xantia 1.8 auto, so having an auto wont bother me!

yea, i dont fancy importing a fresh one, wud rather buy from here, at least i know its come from an enthusiast, you know? i really cant wait til i get one! the only one i EVER see is monkey marks, coz i live about a mile 1/2 away! although he doesnt know me! haha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.