The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 TT aerotop GZ reluctantly for sale

dangerous brain

I bought this car in November from ROY off this board. Most people are by now aware that my circumstances have since changed and I'm in the latter stages of a divorce that is by the looks of it going to cost me my car.

The specs from when I bought it off Roy are

1994 Black AEROTOP GZ TT Auto

------------------------------------------

-51k miles on the odo (came in with 43kms IIRC) - JIC

-UK brakes, Endless front and Hawk rear pads, SS brake lines

-HKS FCD, TRL SLD, Walbro + FSE

-Bilstein/Eibach suspension + TRD anti-roll bars (front n rear)

-Blitz SUS airfilter with CF box

-HKS 'S' I/C with hard pipe kit + ERL W.I. Kit

-HKS SSQV BOV + Samco Hoses

-Fully DeCatted Hiper Zorst

-Blitz DSBC Spec S BC , A'Pexi SAFC 2

-Defi (BF) oil press, boost and egt gauges (+controller)

-Racelogic Traction Control + HKS Turbo Timer + ETTC

-HKS 264 Cams (Int + Exh) + cam gears

-18'' AZEV rims with 245/40/18 and 275 /35/18 F1 GSD3's (new-ish)

-Alpine CD (+RC) Player + Amp, Focal speakers, Sony BassBox

-UK Glass headlamps + facelift indicators (front n side)

-New Radiator + slam Panel

-Phillips Bulbs, Cat 1 Alarm + Optima Bttery

-TRD (copy) Fibreglass Bonnet + GReddy Lip + ORIGINAL GZ Skirts/Spats

-Recaro Leather Driver's Seat

-Snooper S6R Neo GPS

Its since had the recaro seat removed and the very first ever Gibson and Boyne retrimmed front and rear leather and alcantara seats fitted. The door cards are also trimmed in alcantara.

On the sound side the 10" sub has been replaced by a tailored box to fit the roof in the boot with a 10" kicker comp sub, the 4 internal speakers have been replaced with alpine speakers which can be seen in the door card (I can't remember which exact model they were but they were £150 a pair end of range when I bought them).

Its going to have at least 2 new tyres as the front camber is off due to the alloys not being set up correctly on initial fitment :( Eagle F1's of course).

EDIT make that 4 new tyres are fitted and the alloys have been refurbished to remove corrosion.

I also have a whole hod of spares in my garage to include brembo grooved discs front and back with pads worth circa £400 EDIT these brembo's are now fitted, spare inlet housing polished and throttle body that will be polished when I get around to it, a whole tailgate with glass in it, whole wiring looms and various electronic box gizmo's, spare 16" alloys in graphite, abs unit, brake and clutch master cylinders, clutch pedal assembly, 2 split rim 18" unknown alloys, J,spec cams, coil packs and igniter box etc etc.

quick pic for now

I'm looking for offers in the region of £13.5-14k for the car the spares are negotiable. feedback on the price would be appreciatted.

Oh its got about 55k miles on it now I've not managed to put many miles on it as it was winter for most of the time I had it. EDIT Ok now it has about 59k on it as its summer and I want to use some of the new tyres and brakes :)

http://showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/12357.jpg

http://showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/12356.jpg

http://showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/12355.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tdaxgav

Good luck selling the car dude... it is a nice car..

As someone who bought DB's NA aerotop, I can't recommend DB enough as a seller...

He is completely upfront and honest about all his dealings.

He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and a very nice guy to deal with as well..

Gav

Cheers Gav. Sure you don't wanna buy this one to replace that tatty old Beemer? :)

Another couple of things I taxed it yesterday for 12 months and its got MOT til 5th of Jan 06.

I had the oil changed for purple oil very recently and the filter done by slow dog. He also sorted out the overboost problem that the car had been experiencing. The roof leaking turned out to be a badly adjusted drivers window when the dyna mat had peeled off and shredded the window cable (which I replaced).

In my opinion the car could do with a decent annual service which I will come to an arrangment about unless i hang on to it for any length of time.

Guest tdaxgav

Sorry dude...

The Beemer has gone anyway and been replaced with another NA and Morris Minor project car..

Gav

• 2 weeks later...
Put her on the dyno at JAE this weekend. She ran a healthy 395.2 BHP at the wheels so calculated as 474 at the fly so thats not shy is it? It actually did better than all 3 cars that were put on it with hybrids!!!Dyno sheet

dyno sheet

Theres no det at all and theres hods of torque

Not shy at all! :respekt: You were quick getting that on your sig too! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have a serious interested party right now (serious enough to come back from the states to see it) so for the moment someone has first dibs on it. if that situation changes I'll post again.

Elliot you must be pushing similar power out of yours I suspect. How did that bumper shape up btw?

I'll know this time tomorrow! Dropped it off tonight, and will get it back tomorrow afternoon. I'm panicking it wil be a dud fit, or the paint will peel off etc! Oh well, gotta give it a go I suppose! :)

I'll post up some pics soon

cool:) it should be fine, the guy wouldn't have accepted it to paint if he thought it was a duffer though would he?

Not sure they'd know, as I dropped it off a couple of weeks ago without the car, and they've sprayed it up ready for me to take the car down :)

I'm sure it will be fine, if not, I've got another one spare which I could put on! (or I'll chase down there to you and demand my 10p back, or whatever I paid you for it! :) ) I'd probably use up more in petrol than the cost of the bumper!

Sunday's the big day then? Gutted

Sounds a bit wishy washy to me.... I think its a good idea just to take and compare the figure as recorded, rather than trying to work out the fly figures. :)

I think what pete said that the multiplying the hub figure by 1.2 gives an approximate flywheel figure...

But i know what you mean

The car he's referring to was mentioned on this thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=44674

Just for interest purposes that person is a car dealer as well:

http://www.tridentperformance.co.uk/

and that vehicle is now up for sale at nearly twice the price he bought if for.

Perhaps you could email him back and ask him if he's on drugs. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.