The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 TT aerotop GZ reluctantly for sale

dangerous brain

OK I've had enough now. The car is not for sale anymore unless someone from the club specifically asks me for it at the right price. I'm going to lay it up over the winter and probably steal some of the parts for my aristo. The interior I will part with to the guy that asked me for it. The wheels will be available on a swap for stock 17"s.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised it's not sold....I remember when Roy? sold it - I really liked that car (shame you've lost the Greddy Lip...).

Still the whole consumer market has been depressed of late...prices of things crashing to try to shift them...I'd hang on, and wait for a recovery.

I am surprised it didn't even get a sniff. Neither has Paul Whiffins which has now been for sale for about 8 months. Aerotops used to command a huge price. I looked for about a year until I found a car good enough to change my N/A aerotop for. Trust me on this that greddy lip was the biggest pita in the world. The car is so low I couldn't get up my drive without scraping it on the floor. Everytime you cornered hard it rubbed the floor as well, and don't even think of parking near any kind of kerb. It was a really low kerb that really did for it in the end :)

Oh dear its got that bad, you didn't like my £7K offer then. :eyebrows: Cant you leave it in Autotrader do they still do that hold till sold thing?

Funny There's only 1 person thats offered me that money.

Question from skyline4sale

Item: 1994 TOYOTA SUPRA TT AERO-TOP IN BLACK (4578316583)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

skyline4sale is a potential buyer.

£14,000!!!! I will give u £7000.

So I'll ask you again are you trying to say that you are skyline for sale or did you just hazard a guess?

Oh dear its got that bad, you didn't like my £7K offer then. :eyebrows: Cant you leave it in Autotrader do they still do that hold till sold thing?

Funny There's only 1 person thats offered me that money.

Question from skyline4sale

Item: 1994 TOYOTA SUPRA TT AERO-TOP IN BLACK (4578316583)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

skyline4sale is a potential buyer.

£14,000!!!! I will give u £7000.

So I'll ask you again are you trying to say that you are skyline for sale or did you just hazard a guess?

I take it that you aren't gonna answer this question??

Thats OK I'll just name you and shame you as the trader that is offering people crap money for their cars than shall I? You pass a comment saying as above. The only person that offered me that money was skyline4sale and only via the ask the seller a question link on ebay. Why would you make that crappy comment and then not answer me when I asked you straight out if you are skyline4sale? You are also from a very similar area to skyline4sale according to your public profile and the items location on his ads. You've also started 2 seperate threads this car is nothing to do with me but in cars for sale.

I seriously hope that I am wrong about this as I'd hate for someone on the club to be doing this sort of thing.

Think I'm a bit lost here with the above post.:confused:

When you said "You trying to say that you are skyline for sale?" I for some reason thought you where quoting one of the many stupid ebay questions from someone with broken English in response to my joke about the 7K offer so didn't comment or even really think anything of it hence didn't reply. I said it as a guess based on the number of silly offers and questions on ebay hence the smily. Unless I've got the wrong idea totally here and your asking someone else then I'm not skylineforsale on ebay I'm drbeauty. I haven't made any offers on the car and I'm not a trader either.

Thats a hell of a guess coming out with 7k :conf:

I dont agree, if brian is selling is car for 14K and he has been saying people have been offering silly money, i would automatically say 7K for a joke as its exactly half the offering price,

Just my 2pence :whistle:

I know you have had trouble selling your car brian, i dont know why as it is a lovely example, but there seems to be alot of agression on this forum recently, all when moneys involved mind :)

OK no worries. The very last thing that the rather abusive mr skyline4sale said was as I posted above cut and paste straight out of the email I received. I have to admit to taking the whole thing very personally. When I saw your post saying and I quote you didn't like my £7K offer then. I just saw red as no-one anywhere publicly or in PM other than him in private has made that offer, so saying that you made an offer of £7k being from nearly the same place had me jump to a conclusion. Yes my ad states right near the bottom no silly offers for £7k or something like that and no-one did offer me £7k apart from that guy.

I have my forum setup to inform me if someone posts on a thread I am subscribed to. I didn't consider that others wouldn't so when I asked you a couple of times if you were that guy and didn't answer I jumped even further to conclusions.

I'll chalk it down to coincidence and a judgemental error on my side and apologise unreservedly, like the man says above theres alot of aggression going on in the forum right now and it doesn't need me adding to it. So I'm sorry.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.