The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Facelift RZ-S TT 6sp Manual

Supradan

Well the time has come for me to sell my pride and joy.

Unfortunately my son no longer fits in the back and i cannot justify the cost of running one of these cars for only 2000miles a year.

So here she is:

I had the car imported by Jurgen at JM Imports in 2007 with 46k miles and i have covered approx 6000 miles so around 52K Miles now.

This is a 2 Owner Car , 1 in Japan and Myself.

The car is an RZ-S Facelift which includes all the usual face lift extras , Front and rear lights, seats black carpets and roof lining etc.

Interior

Electric Windows

Electric Folding/Heated Mirrors

Electric front drivers seat

Air con/Climate control

Traction control/snow mode

Stainless steel dash rings (vents,heater controls,ciggy lighter,ign,)

Apexi Boost Gauge/Volt Gauge in A Piller Pod

JVC Double din Cd Md Player

Genuine Supra mats

Cobra Cat 1 Alarm/immobiliser

Exterior

The car is finished in Toyota 040 White and is in good condition other than the usual stone chips on the bonnet.

It has the OEM Toyota Side skirts and spats

The Front rubber lip has been colour coded white to match the bumper.

The headlights although plastic are in perfect condition, no yellowing whatsoever.

The wheels are Ultralite Nurburgrings 18" , 9.5" Rear and 8.5" Front and are shod in Falken 452 -265/35/18 Rear , 235/40/18 Front. These wheels and tyres were new in may 2009, the tyres have covered around 2000 miles. One wheel has a small kerb mark (Thanks to my wife) otherwise like new.

There is an HKS Silent Hi Power s/s Exhaust system fitted , this is less than 12mths old. OEM spoiler is also inc.

Hks Bov fitted

H.I.D Lights fitted to Low Beam.

The rear spoiler is a Full Carbon TRD Copy from Knightracer and again is less than 12mths old.

The car was dynoed at a Alan Jefferies in Plymouth and made a healthy 332 FWHP , this was achieved at around stock boost.

The car has had regular oil changes and had a full service on import inc all fluids changed.

I have just changed the oil , Silkolene pro s, and filter.

The car also comes with UK and Japanese service history.

Here is the link to JM Imports details of car when it was imported : http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2008/supra20.html

If the asking price is achieved i will have the car fully detailed.

I am sure i will think of more in the next few weeks and so willl update as i remember.

£10900

May be interested in a more family friendly performance car in PX

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14733&d=1241814996

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14760&d=1242158809

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=15986&d=1255728203

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=12664&d=1219506671

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=12869&d=1221379618

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13430&d=1227558128

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13694&d=1230148721

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13695&d=1230148747

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14732&d=1241814981

I will try and get some more pics done at the weekend if it ever drys up down here.:)

SOLD

Yea we will still be going to some of the shows , but maybe not the long distance ones :(

Shame you cant have it Rog, i would love it to stay local.

I was hoping I would be able to this year, but with buying a house and now I am not working either, so its going to have to wait a bit longer I guess:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well i have just tearfully waved goodbye to my supra.

She has thankfully gone to a forum member and fellow supra nut BigIanD, hope you have a good journey home and please take it easy in this wet weather.;)

I will still be going to some of the shows so i will hopefully see her there.

Thanks Ian and i hope you get as much enjoyment out of her as i have.

Cheers dan

Got her back safe and sound (no thanks to the horrible weather all the way back), and loved the drive, even if it was pretty much all motorway.

I was so worried about leaving it in the hotel car park i went straight to halfords and got the most expensive steering lock i could find!

Since iv been home iv had to go round all my friends houses and show it off. They all approve, especially the missus ;).

As for what i think of the car, i couldnt of picked a better car for the money. Its obvious its been looked after VERY well by dan. All my mates commented on how clean and tidy it is for a 14 year old car.

Look forward to many years of happy ownership.

Thanks again Dan, top bloke!

Cheers dan

Got her back safe and sound (no thanks to the horrible weather all the way back), and loved the drive, even if it was pretty much all motorway.

I was so worried about leaving it in the hotel car park i went straight to halfords and got the most expensive steering lock i could find!

Since iv been home iv had to go round all my friends houses and show it off. They all approve, especially the missus ;).

As for what i think of the car, i couldnt of picked a better car for the money. Its obvious its been looked after VERY well by dan. All my mates commented on how clean and tidy it is for a 14 year old car.

Look forward to many years of happy ownership.

Thanks again Dan, top bloke!

An example of a nice car priced sensibly......

bigiand well done on the car buddy I have been in this beast one of the nicest supra around and not messed about with good luck hope it treats you well. Dan buddy shame you had to sell. Now who will take me to shows ha ha maybe ill have to find a one again!with all that money burning a hole in your pocket fancy buying a friend a new n/a? ha ha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.