The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very nice blue Single Turbo Supra

Paul Whiffin

I currently have this car for sale on behalf of Darren who works for me. Most of you probably know the car as it used to be Big Blues and most of you will probably know what a nice car it is. Its been downspecced slightly since he had it to make it a little cheaper, still nice though as you can see. Just needs some bigger injectors to extract 600bhp from it.

1993, 55,000miles, 6 speed manual, Garrett GT4088 single turbo conversion running around 500bhp, custom heat wrapped manifold/BOV/pipe work, ITG induction, Link stand alone ECU, Walbro fuel pump, 550cc UK Injectors, Blue anodised oil catch tank, Uprated camshafts, Greedy Blue anodised light weight pulleys, Greedy alloy oil cap, Power Enterprise kevlar belts, Apexi N1 exhaust system, Whifbitz alloy power steering tank, Whifbitz alloy radiator expansion tank, Custom ABS cover plate, Fully polished and detailed engine bay, APR carbon cooling plate, Whifbitz carbon plug cover, 16 row Mocal oil cooler, Greddy 3 row FMIC kit, Fluidyne alloy race radiator, Full respray in Mazda starry blue, Rear wiper and nossel also removed, Ab-flug rear wing, Top Secret front bumper, Toyota side skirts, Toyota rear spats, Facelift headlights, Facelift rear lights, Clear side repeaters, Clear front repeaters, One off 18" Compomotive MO alloy wheels with black centres and polished rim, 235s front / 265s rear, D2 8 Pot 356mm big brake conversion, 3G rear discs with Endless SSS pads, Brake master cylinder stopper, RPS Sport street clutch, Momo pedal covers, Momo Race steering wheel, Greddy billet gear knob, Leather trimmed handbrake gaiter, Custom mats, Leather trimmed door cards and rear quarter panels, Dash panels painted in black with blue pearl, Clifford Cat 1 alarm system. In a previous form this car has been featured in Fast Car, Redline and Japanese Performance magazines. Car has won numerous show and shine events, including rising sun 2008 - best toyota, jap perormance sunday 2008– car of the show, jpa mids 2008 – car of the show, auto bmc 2008 – best engine bay, ace café supra night 2007 – best engine bay, jap show 2007 – show and shine winner. Fantastic condition. SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
Make sure it's not windy, otherwise the money will just blow away!

:p

Paul can I make a suggestion?

When I briefly sold cars for a while I found a short video clip with it running, driving etc really really helped with interest and genuine buyers and with the sort of stock you have would make a the video even better :) Harlow Jap Autos do a pretty good job of it :)

I know you don't need any advice on this but I know if I saw a modified car like this one and I had to travel some distance(or viewing from abroad) i'd like to view it running/driving from the comfort of my own home first and it would also give me that feeling once I heard it that "I must have this car"

I think when a buyer views and hears the car that's what's going to sell it for them :)

There's another major importer on here which I think would take their company to a new level too ;) all imo but it would be nice to see :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.