The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very nice blue Single Turbo Supra

Paul Whiffin

:p

Paul can I make a suggestion?

When I briefly sold cars for a while I found a short video clip with it running, driving etc really really helped with interest and genuine buyers and with the sort of stock you have would make a the video even better :) Harlow Jap Autos do a pretty good job of it :)

I know you don't need any advice on this but I know if I saw a modified car like this one and I had to travel some distance(or viewing from abroad) i'd like to view it running/driving from the comfort of my own home first and it would also give me that feeling once I heard it that "I must have this car"

I think when a buyer views and hears the car that's what's going to sell it for them :)

There's another major importer on here which I think would take their company to a new level too ;) all imo but it would be nice to see :)

My reputation speaks for itself so I dont really think it makes much difference to me and the car sales have really died off now, its a very small part of my business, I'm really just clearing the last of what I had in stock out of the way to be honest. Thanks for the thought though!

:p

Paul can I make a suggestion?

When I briefly sold cars for a while I found a short video clip with it running, driving etc really really helped with interest and genuine buyers and with the sort of stock you have would make a the video even better :) Harlow Jap Autos do a pretty good job of it :)

I know you don't need any advice on this but I know if I saw a modified car like this one and I had to travel some distance(or viewing from abroad) i'd like to view it running/driving from the comfort of my own home first and it would also give me that feeling once I heard it that "I must have this car"

I think when a buyer views and hears the car that's what's going to sell it for them :)

There's another major importer on here which I think would take their company to a new level too ;) all imo but it would be nice to see :)

most my stock is sold before it arrives but it is something we will do

Hi paul can you please tell darren that i wount be able to buy the car due to the accident i had in may the insurance will not touch me untill thats cleared apart from adrian flux that wants £4k which is ridiculous.

No probs mate, thanks for letting us know. Got a couple of others lined up for it....

No probs mate, thanks for letting us know. Got a couple of others lined up for it....

No probs i feel pissed the car was a great bargain i was ready to buy the car if i got a good quote even tried putting my dad as the first driver but still no luck.

ive tried both a plan and sky both cant insure thanks to the c*nt driving into me and the cliam still pending only adrian flux would quote me and its too expensive i was expecting £1500 most £2000 not double that a piss take i was paying just under £1000 for my bpu.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.