The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AFTER MARKET PARTS ETC (exhausts, seats etc)

keron

as above...list below with pics below...

SEATS...

-KONIG racing seats complete with supra bolt on frames and seatbelt holders, reclinable, adjustable...very comfortable..has a very small bit where its come away on stiching (approx 1cm)and has a very small pinhole on the base....£sold

-BLACK LEATHER BUCKET SEATS/RECLINERS £250 SEE HERE

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=193628&highlight=BLACK+LEATHER

-VEILSIDE RACING BUCKET SEATS..VERY RARE AND LIGHT WITH OEM RUNNERS SO DRIVERS SIDE IS ELECTRIC TOO. IN VGC...£450

-FACELIFT BLACK LEATHER SEATS...£sold

OUTSIDE...

ICE

ELECTRONICS...

-SARD DE-LIMITER...£45

-GREDDY TURBO TIMER WITH SUPRA HARNESS....£45

-HKS TURBO TIMER...£45

-SWOOSH (DEFI STYLE) BOOST GAUGE (UPTO 2BAR)...60MM £sold

-RACE-X GAUGES (BRAND NEW) 2 VOLT, 2 WATER TEMP, 1 VAC, 1 BOOST...£18 EACH (COMES WITH SENSORS TOO)

EXHAUSTS...

INTERIOR...

-DASH KIT....WOOD EFFECT, WITH BLACK GEAR SURROUND AND ODO SURROUND..AS IN THE PICS BELOW...£50 THE FULL SET. (sold)

-PIPERCROSS AIR INDUCTION FILTER (BRAND NEW) 5.75" DIAMETER INLET SO MAY NEED ADAPTOR?...£20

-TRD spoilers..carbon, half and non carbon...please ask...

-Carbon fibre rear tailgate lower deck spoilers...please ask...

Also have a few supras breaking so have standard stuff too ;) such as trim, seats, pas pumps, LSD'S etc etc...

just pm me...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-DO-LUCK front bumper..in facelift grey...needs a little tlc....£50

How much del, BH31

and what sort of tlc?

dont really want to post this tbh as it may get damaged even more. but thats up to the customer if they want to risk it or not? could poss do del at about £18 via dhl. just needs about an hr on it..couple of cracks and one mounting point needs fibreglassing back on...some pics above to show it..

No window winder regulator in that drivers side door from the last pic (gunmetal supra)

:hope:

im not breaking this one mate. just a few bits a comming off. blue_luck has one,...i put a msg on your add mate...;)

I know I'm being a bit cheeky Keron, but could you take a pic of the blue spark plug cover clean please?

I'm interested!

yeh will do. the blue one will need re-painting though tbh. few scratches etc..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.