The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 supra cheap basis for a project...

rxv8

Im quite interested in this.

Can i have more please?

?more what///lol... if you mean pics its in the grage on axle stands,bit looks excactly the same as pic withoput the parts pointed out...pm u my no...

Leather? Cloth? all the aircon controls etc? I hate to ask again, but pics are worth a thousand words. Come on chap. Dig the camera out and this can be much easier.

give me an hour an will go bottow one...

Leather? Cloth? all the aircon controls etc? I hate to ask again, but pics are worth a thousand words. Come on chap. Dig the camera out and this can be much easier.

cloth seats,all dash.cards and carpet and switches are as per norm..just the back seats and boot carpet have gone..

Body looks good. What's up with the dash? Is that paint or some sort of stick on cover? How long has it been stood for? I know you said 3 months since last on the road but did it stand before that? Any body rust?

and the point of your coment was...what....yes it was for sale...and no it did not sell for 500,as there was so many peole trying to buy it it was a best bid got it,which was over 3x what original price was...but no worries ill be sure to post a pointless comment when you sell something...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.