The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 supra cheap basis for a project...

rxv8

.and no it did not sell for 500,as there was so many peole trying to buy it it was a best bid got it,which was over 3xwhat original price was.

So you bought it for £1500 with all the bits it had, engine, wheels spoiler etc and you are now trying to sell it for £1500 minus the bits?

So you bought it for £1500 with all the bits it had, engine, wheels spoiler etc and you are now trying to sell it for £1500 minus the bits?

m45sey stop whining and make an offer as i said when i spoke to you...

i bought the car...gees what gives with people...yes it did cost me that much,and last time i checked it was not free to transport a car from devon to london...as that was another 300.00...so yes its up at 1500.00,and as i have said i have had offers the best being 1150.00...at present, and yes i have sold the engine,so i should get my money back...is that ok with you...i must read the small print that says you cant sell for anything more than what it costs...because i forgot this was your car...that you bought...get a life please...

and if the thread is not ruined enough...if anyone wants to make an offer,has the money and collect asap,please do so or pm me...as will make a good project for someone...

also i have my 1uzfe that i sourced before buying this project if anyone wants to buy with the car i can do a deal...please pm me,as people obviously dont have a life...

right have had an offer of 1150 in 3 weeks time,as its the only time they can get a trailer...

BUT could do with space now so first one with £995.00 that can collect now and bring there wheels can have it...or £1595.00 with a v8 rear sumped 1uzfe and mounts,loom and ecu...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.