The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have i been done?

Matt H

About a month ago i ordered a multi-gym from an online company called Dolphin Fitness:

http://www.dolphinfitness.co.uk/en/contact-us

I picked a delivery date but nothing arrived. I had no contact from them at all. I phoned up and got a helpful lady called Azi who said she would look into it and get back to me.

She never got back in touch.

Yesterday i phoned again and she apologised and asked me to look on the website at anything i might like to add to my order for free that she could throw in due to the delay. She told me to email her direct address at the company:

[email protected]

So i emailed and stil got nothing back from her get she seemed so helpful...

Tried phoning today on my works land line and my mobile but the number (0871 no doubt!!!) just won't ring...

Don't know what to think, my radar is out on this one. Quiet worried :(

Any ideas?

Ta

Matt

If this is the same company I would say probably not, but they do seem a bit sloppy at sending things out.

Did you pay on credit card? if you're even a bit skeptical I'd cancel the payment :)

I think so as it's the same number. No i paid on my Debit Card, doesn't leave me much option :(

Well, their WhoIs record shows that the website is registered at:

Dolphin Fitness,

30 Petworth House,

Davigdor Road

Hove

East Sussex

BN3 1WG

GB

Cheers, don't happen to live near East Sussex do you? :D

I would say yes.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b3f4b9696254e0a55bebb78a9cb5d4b8/companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1235656483#result

The company doesnt exist.

Anoher case here:

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/51644-has-anyone-here-ever-purchased-dolphin-fitness.html

I could be wrong though. Often am. lol

Get onto your bank/creit card company asap and stop dicking about.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/sadistic/AnalRape.png

I would say yes.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b3f4b9696254e0a55bebb78a9cb5d4b8/companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1235656483#result

The company doesnt exist.

Anoher case here:

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/51644-has-anyone-here-ever-purchased-dolphin-fitness.html

I could be wrong though. Often am. lol

Get onto your bank/creit card company asap and stop dicking about.

That's because they changed their name apparently:

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b3f4b9696254e0a55bebb78a9cb5d4b8/compdetails

They used to be called Canerose.

And post #14 from that training website (made 3 days ago) says it turned up.......

That's reasuring but the number being out of action is worrying.

Having said that the chap posting on hte forum does say their customer service is crap..

eek

well my buddy is a policeman so maybe I'll drag him along instead. At least ascertain there is a business at the address maybe :)

That would be fantastic :) Cheers mate. Just knowing that the business is there and they arn't going into the sh!tter due to the economy or something :)

I'll PM you on Friday if i haven't had any resolution ;)

Cheers, don't happen to live near East Sussex do you? :D

I know where Davigdor Road is, but I don't think I'm really the type to go and 'rough someone up' though. ;)

I'd imagine there's a lot of this about, but as they sell through Amazon surely they'll have to prove themselves first. :search:

Cheers Everyone,

I tried the phone number again i while ago and got through to the same person. She said she hasn't recieved the email i sent!

So.. I've sent it again! I've asked for confirmation of recipet but nothing as yet.

I'm not sure about this one, I'm leaning towards poorly run company at the moment, but maybe they just want to keep me thinking that while taking more orders on the phone :(

It wouldnt be Matt H if these things went smoothly though would it :D

lol, indeed :D

Keeping fit is such a hassle isn't it.

Bet you wished you had ordered that extra large pizza instead hey Matt ;)

Hope it turns up :)

I did when i was in Iceland, two infact, one for me and one for my lady. It cost £33!!!! From dominoes as well! Extremely expensive country.

So now i need the fitness gear to work it off! :D

I'd imagine there's a lot of this about, but as they sell through Amazon surely they'll have to prove themselves first. :search:

Indeed, i'm holding on to that, athough if they are going belly up then ihey might not care..?

I never buy anything more than my lunch on my debit card. I spend about £10 a week cash! Everything else goes on credit card and I pay it off at the end of the month.

I had someone hack my accounts last year and since then, I try to spend the credit card company's money and then pay it back each month. That way, if my card gets hacked, it's most likely to be my credit card. I can live without a card for a month or two until any dispute is sorted out, but if my bank account were to get drained, I'd be stuffed, so I keep it as safe as I can.

If you buy anything on credit card, you're protected by the consumer credit act. Not so if you use your debit card.

I never buy anything more than my lunch on my debit card. I spend about £10 a week cash! Everything else goes on credit card and I pay it off at the end of the month.

I had someone hack my accounts last year and since then, I try to spend the credit card company's money and then pay it back each month. That way, if my card gets hacked, it's most likely to be my credit card. I can live without a card for a month or two until any dispute is sorted out, but if my bank account were to get drained, I'd be stuffed, so I keep it as safe as I can.

If you buy anything on credit card, you're protected by the consumer credit act. Not so if you use your debit card.

You're probably safer with a credit card as you're spending the bank's money, so if it goes missing they'll do their best to get it back! If it's with a debit card, then it's your money you're spending, so the banks aren't overly bothered!