The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint condition black T61 single turbo

SupraT61

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww man. guess u dont want a part exchange + money for a uk spec bpu. hehe. i love facelifts. i love black. :(

Just not sure a single would be good for a daily driver. Head over heart, dammit i hate my brain :(

Someone like CW tell me a single is good for a daily driver... PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE :p

Any interior shots Rob??

Are you the guy with the body shop near chorley??

H.

I have but they're massive lol

and no im not

the steering wheel, gears and hand brake are like brand new, i had the dash panels refurbed in like a dark silver matt, looks sweet:cool:

pretty bad pics, sorry guys

PS it has UK 180mph dials and reads in MPH

sell it. interested? :D

More than happy for it to go to you mate.

Might want to keep the wheels and seats tho. :p

I may want this one......:eyebrows: I have had a look at yours and it suits my power requirements as I have never fancied a single turbo until this came along. I have ideally been looking for a facelift TT manual but there seem to be very few around.

H.

I may want this one......:eyebrows: I have had a look at yours and it suits my power requirements as I have never fancied a single turbo until this came along. I have ideally been looking for a facelift TT manual but there seem to be very few around.

H.

I know the guy who used to own this car and it was a stunning car. There's nothing I would change about it. Rob spent alot of time and money getting the car to the fantastic condition it was (probably still is).

H.

well i can safely say mine runs like a dream :D I have things to clear up insurance wise. I wasnt on the look out for any car to be honest but i do love this one :p

Dont want to do you out of another car tho mate. :p

well i can safely say mine runs like a dream :D I have things to clear up insurance wise. I wasnt on the look out for any car to be honest but i do love this one :p

Don't worry about that mate. If I was really bothered I would have picked up the phone and made some enquiries about insurance......:rolleyes: I am not sure if the auto thing is for me!! I am in no rush to change mine and I reckon there will be some bargains between now and March.

Are you going to potentially have two Supras then?

H.

well i can safely say mine runs like a dream :D I have things to clear up insurance wise. I wasn't on the look out for any car to be honest but i do love this one :p

I wish you the best of luck:). I had a quote for a T61 auto. the cheapest was £700 pa and I am 50 yoa next year! ...I think stonkin had a quote for £900 and he is in his very late 20,s

well i can get insured but the one quote ive got so far is up near the 2k range :( Which is a little too much for me. My quotes are always high due to where i live and have to park my car :( my renewal on my uk bpu is over 1k

Also my father, being the level headed guy he is has said "dont forget A, B, C and D" which is something i had forgotten. And has knocked some sense into me :(

Its just not the right time for me to buy at the moment. :(

If i hadnt have come to the states 3 months ago and not left my job to do it it wold be a different story :(

Edit - Just thaught i would say that everyone i have spoken to specificly regarding this car has said its well put together and an good car.

I know some people are suspicious when people say they want it then suddenly change there mind. I need to think of the more important things in life first. Much like the seller.

All yours harvard, go for it. Autos are great! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.