The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint condition black T61 single turbo

SupraT61

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob,

Although I like the car, I would still not be offereing the asking price if I made an offer, Unfortunately I can't make you an offer as I cannot get insurance on a single......:rolleyes:

Who are you insured with?

It's the worst time of year to try and shift it too mate. This was why I was going to hold on to my NA until at least March (ish).

H.

I have seen, worked on and driven this car :D and the paint work is simply stunning!!!!

Rob seriously this car is worth way more than this but unfortunately bud its a really bad time! If your desperate mate you may have to consider a offer :( or hang on to it for summer.

Good luck the sale anyway matey!

Did Sky not come up with a helping hand mate?

Actually, I didn't ring them back. A-plan seemed to umm and ahh before letting me down but I amy go back to them as i technically have 3 years no claims as I am a named driver on Vicki's Beemer. This is, it's with Direct line and not a lot of insurance companies recognise "named driver" no claims bonus...:(

If I want a TT though, I could get insurance at the click of a finger. The system is just ludicrous!!

H.

Beautiful looking car that. Terrible time to sell not only the time of year but the market in general for sports/prestige has been proper battered recently and has yet to recover. As petrol costs drop and confidence increases in the market prices should start to hold a bit better. Thats not much help to you right now obviously. If it was me I would get a few more pictures in a better setting, better lighting as its the look and condition of this vehicle that justifies its price tag and I don't think your current pictures display that as well as they could. I imagine this car will also go over to Europe and they will want some very good pictures before they commit to coming all the way over to see it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.