The mkiv Supra Owners Club

5 Speed NA Aerotop..

JODY T

Hi Guys

Ive decided to put the AeroTop up for sale.. Not leaving the fold I have a hardtop NA 5speed that my VVTI engine will go into...

The car has 49k on the clock, it was originally a Auto, but i have converted it to a manual 5 speed.. I believe this is the only NA Aero to have this done so this could be the only way some could get the Aero/manual combo without going TT...

As you can see in the pictures it is fairly standard..

mods currently..

Factory Recaros

Eibach Lowering springs on Yellow Bilstein shock

Facelift 17'' OEM Alloys..

K&N Filter..

Facelift Front Indicators

Bumper Grill

I will sell the car with a full service done by me at Interpro, it has about 9 months MOT Also.. will be sold without TAX but will tax at extra cost..

The car has a complete Tool Kit, Including the Aero Rachet..

Any Questions Please ask OR call me on 07590568659

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had this car of been silver i would of ripped your arm off , coz then i could of stuck the body kit off the one ive got now on it

by the way for any one looking at this car ........toyota never made the RHD aerotops with a manual box they only did them with autos so this is motor is an absolute bargain at this price i think, and with UK brakes and factory recaros, yes it is special

Yes the plan was, but i have a perfectly straight hard top, with a smoking engine, the VVTI would be better in a hardtop.. plus the silver one doesnt owe me anything.. the engine is taking some time to complete so thought a nice M3 EVO (Convertable, maybe) would fill the gap :D

Lol at Supra Steveo- its only a colour you could just paint the bodykit red lol.. far cheaper than converting it lol

Fire148 you have PM

Yes the plan was, but i have a perfectly straight hard top, with a smoking engine, the VVTI would be better in a hardtop.. plus the silver one doesnt owe me anything.. the engine is taking some time to complete so thought a nice M3 EVO (Convertable, maybe) would fill the gap :D

Lol at Supra Steveo- its only a colour you could just paint the bodykit red lol.. far cheaper than converting it lol

Fire148 you have PM

Would love a red one but have a silver NA aero at present. Can we do a deal between us.

OK - I have a silver NA aero. All very nice and clean. 60K miles. Only bought a month ago and definately no probs. The ONLY issue is I am not keen on the colour. My last Supra was Red and she was lovely. I want a red one. I want this one.

Does anyone want to buy my Silver one.

OK - I have a silver NA aero. All very nice and clean. 60K miles. Only bought a month ago and definately no probs. The ONLY issue is I am not keen on the colour. My last Supra was Red and she was lovely. I want a red one. I want this one.

Does anyone want to buy my Silver one.

i think you need to stick yours with pics in the for sale section mate might get a look in there

then theres piston heads, autotrader , ebay ..... the list goes on, tell you what though i am very suprised this hasnt gone yet and hope it stays in the club

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.