The mkiv Supra Owners Club

5 Speed NA Aerotop..

JODY T

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im suprised this car hasnt taken much interest, especially as its the only Manual NA AERO that we know about.. Its not even like im asking the earth for it.. Am i?

Mine is going in for a Manual conversion next week and its a TT Aero GZ and by the time its done it will still have cost me less than you are asking for your NA. However, I did get a bargain and still think yours is reasonably priced even in these more difficult times.

Im suprised this car hasnt taken much interest, especially as its the only Manual NA AERO that we know about.. Its not even like im asking the earth for it.. Am i?

am in the same boat mate with my aero with my personalised plate. strange isnt it the market is as it is.

Interest rates were cut big time today so getting a loan will be much cheaper - we'll see if it makes a difference

Mine is going in for a Manual conversion next week and its a TT Aero GZ and by the time its done it will still have cost me less than you are asking for your NA. However, I did get a bargain and still think yours is reasonably priced even in these more difficult times.

Wat u can buy a gz aerotop and have it converted for 5k? Not so sure lol..

That would be a bargain if you could

You guys need to look back a month or so and see what I got from Autotrader, it caused a bit of a stirr on here. Right place right time and yes a little over 5K by the time its done including the clutch I had to get from the states.

Please do not think its the norm though, I was just lucky I guess.

There have been a lot of Aero's on Autotrader going for much less than 3K so I would guess that would not help either.

am in the same boat mate with my aero with my personalised plate. strange isnt it the market is as it is.

Interest rates were cut big time today so getting a loan will be much cheaper - we'll see if it makes a difference

Don't think the banks are going to pass the savings on straight away, we will have to wait and see. Hope they do though, it seems they will be getting a lot of pressure to do so.

We live in hope.

• 2 months later...

I think you are a too high with +£5k for an n/a even though yours looks really clean. The market has tanked bigtime in the last year :(

good luck with the sale

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.