The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any non drinkers on here?

Lbm

I'm off to buy a case of alcohol free cobra and stella. Anyone tried these or have recommendations for 0% alcohol beers/wines?

I'm getting a tad bored with lime & soda :rolleyes:

Although my nights out very rarely cost over £2 these days :D

iirc i treid a fosters or heineken alcohol free, think it was the heineken, was ok, tasted pretty much the same

I'll look out for it

I haven't touched a drop since 19:58.

I admire your discipline sir. It's now 20:06

Go on- Treat yourself- cos you're worth it :D

Yup, I'm a t-total here.

Moved from L&S to J20 with a splash of soda (or lemonade if you prefer it sweeter) :)

Ah yes J20s.

I tried drinking pints of coke- but it just gets silly by the 3rd one :)

Just found this. I may order a case or two of the wines as well.

http://www.alcoholfree.co.uk/index.php?cPath=2

Somehow I don't think there's going to be sufficient interest for a group buy here ;)

Utterly pointless. If u fancy a new drink try a rock shandy. Take 1 can of ginger beer, 1 wash of angostura bitters and add lime to your taste along with loads of ice.

For some reason it tastes like it has a kick but it doesn't. Remember, a wash of angostura only... pour it down the sink lol, the stuff is poison.

I had a sensible moment once back in 1997. I wanted to calm down on the drink, but still wanted to make out I was drinking a real pint.

Bought a pint of Caliber Alcohol free lager, took one sip of it rested it on the bar and ordered myself a pint of Tennents. Awful stuff so have never touched alcohol free lager ever again.