The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 NA Manual in Silver

Nathman

*** It pains me to do this, but I really need to sell this as soon as possible, The MOT runs out on Friday and I am not going to have the time to get it done, so I am prepared to let this go for £3000 for a quick sale!!***

It is with deep regret that unfortunately the time has come for me to part with my beloved Supra.:(

I have owned this car for nearly two years now, but with the birth of my son, I no longer have the time to enjoy it any more and I can't bear to see it sat there doing nothing.

It is a 1995 NA 5 Speed Manual, imported in December 2003, but not registered until August 2004 from what I gather from the paperwork. I am the third UK owner.

The clock is showing 107,659, which is in a mixture of km's and miles, approximately 77,000 miles in total.

It is taxed until end of July and the MOT is due on the 5th of July. The last service was done in July last year, but I have only done just over 1200 miles since.

Engine wise, it is fairly standard apart from a HKS induction kit and an RSR GT2 exhaust which is very loud!:D A new battery was fitted approximate 4 months ago.

The only exterior modifications are a set of 19 inch Mania Pacifics alloys. They are wrapped in Goodyear GSD3's all round, which were put on the day before the last service, so only around 1200 miles on them. It has been lowered and I have added a set of clear side repeaters, other than that, it is standard and benefits from electric folding mirrors.

It has a Clifford Concept 650 CAT 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted with certificate. I have also fitted a Sony single Din head unit.

Bad points

- As you would expect from a thirteen year old car, there are a few small scuffs and scratches, a couple of stone chips and a little bit of rust beginning to show around the tailgate glass.

- The air con needs regassing

- There are two small stone chips in the windscreen, they have been there since I have had it and has gone through two MOT's with them without a problem.

- There is occasionally a loud whine from the nearside front wheel when on or close to full lock.

-The tailgate rattles, I have replaced the boot rubbers, but to no avail!

- The steering wheel is very worn.

These are only minor issues, but I would rather be up front about them. Overall the car is in great condition and looks fantastic.

I will be very very sorry to see this car go, but may well be back in the Supra fold one day. Any inspection is welcome, I am located in Christchurch near Bournemouth for all that would like to come and have a look.

I am looking for £3750. Feel free to ask me any questions. I can be contacted on 07730 556667.

All comments wil be gratefully received:) Thanks for looking.

Thanks Si,

I have been putting it off for ages, but I have to let it go now. Have to make do with my sensible estate instead!:(

Nothing wrong with the trusty estate!!! ;):D

Had to do the same with my UK spec Single due to a house purchase! :rolleyes:

We all go there though and you'll get the chance again mate! ;):)

Good luck with the sale and as already said, a nice looking n/a for a fair price IMHO.

All the best,

Pete :)

• 4 weeks later...

it is worth £3000,but cars like this are selling very cheap now,just look at ebay,they are making nothing

if you can hang on to it,but things are not going to get any better

with the price of petrol going up and tax etc,cars like the supra and soarer will just be play things and used as a second cars

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.