The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2008

DamanC

This is the show that needs no introduction. You have only got to have a look around the forum as to how popular it is. Last year we must have had 100 supras turn up all through the weekend, this year it looks to be even better :)

If you have never been before, and you can only do one show a year, this is probably it! Check out http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/index.html for information about the show. I will be posting a Questions thread where you guys can relay questions to me which can then be delt with in a nice organised way :)

The event will be held 29-31st August 2008 @ Mersea island nr Colchester, Essex.

Tickets are now available via the club in advance. It will include entry to the show, camping, use of the clubs (marquee etc) and shows facilities, all you can drink and a BBQ to keep you all fed.

This thread is to try and get an idea of numbers, if you are fairly sure you will be comming please add your name to the Calender entry's for each day you will be attending If things change please keep your entry upto date as this will be the final list that I use to help organize the stand.

MKIVSUPRA.NET FAQ (please read)

Calendar Entries below:

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Edited by DamanC
Calendar entries (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...