The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk 6 Speed TT Cat D

Guest rude1978

Guest rude1978

For sale Cat D Toyota supra

Was paint damaged on the roof and sides, had undertaken some of the repair work but due to only being able to do the work outside and on my driveway, I have decided to give up the rest of the repair as I dont seem to be able to get the weather on my side and dont fancy waiting around for it to change its mind.

So reluctantly I have decided to sell, what it needs to finish is a roof respray, a touch up to nearside quarter and a touch up 2 offside door and a general tidy round polish and wash.

Its a UK twin turbo 6 speed manual, done just under a 100k is mechanical sound. Has a carbon bonnet, bomex side skirts and spats that have been blended into the bodywork, duluck front nose cone. Interior is in excellent condition and everything works. Has also a boot install that was specially made for the car which holds to kenwood subs, a 1000w and a 600w JBL amps are in the mix to, along with mac audio and infinity kappa spakers and a pioneer head unit.

It comes with 11 months MOT and my asking price for this rare uk tt manual gem with all the trimmings bodywise is 6.8k ono!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it has been sprayed has it?

I thought this car has abit of paintwork damage like someone keyed it or it went in a hedge or something and the owner has smoothed it down ready to spray but due to weather ect cant so gonna sell up?

I may of missread the whole thing though :blink::taped:

Guest rude1978

To the joker that said I hope you fitted the kit, all I got to say to you is your what's known in the trade as a time waster/canvasser/test pilot/ idiot because at the end of the day you must be superman with malfunctioning x ray vision because if you look at the kit properly you can see it has been fitted properly, I am also guessing that that the picture of the supra is not yours!

To the people that say 3k, Why am I going to take silly offers if I can get a lot more for it in bits like mentioned, and has been done on the forum.

At the end of the day I am open to sensible offers, 6800 for a UK spec TT manual is pretty good I think.

6800 for a UK spec TT manual is pretty good I think.

For a nice one yes that would be a great price, for a cat d, that looks a mess with 100k on the clock you are dreaming. break it and you may well get that money for it though.:)

For a nice one yes that would be a great price, for a cat d, that looks a mess with 100k on the clock you are dreaming. break it and you may well get that money for it though.:)

:iagree:

To the joker that said I hope you fitted the kit, all I got to say to you is your what's known in the trade as a time waster/canvasser/test pilot/ idiot because at the end of the day you must be superman with malfunctioning x ray vision because if you look at the kit properly you can see it has been fitted properly, I am also guessing that that the picture of the supra is not yours!

Way to make friends. :fool:

Just like your estimate on a 100k Cat D supra price, you are wrong. :guitar:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.