The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Facelift NA

CJ

I bought this car ages ago with the intention of doing it up and bringing it out to Greece with me. Unfortunately, the Greek laws regarding import tax and my failure to sell a house in Wales has meant it now has to go - and at a bargain price of just £3750 Now looking at offers over £3000

The car is a 1997 Facelift NA (auto). I am the second UK owner and I bought it as a damaged car (not registered on the insurance database as a Cat anything - just damaged) and have spent loads of money with Jezz at Silverstone Garage to put it back to its former glory. It has been on a jig to ensure it is all straight, had new panels where necessary and been sprayed to a high standard. All this can be confirmed by Jezz.

It comes in the Gunmetal colour which, in my opinion, is the best looking standard colour available. She is showing approximately 80k miles on the clock and comes with 7 months MOT. It is 7 as she has not moved nor done any mileage since the last MOT. The car is not taxed as I didn't want to do that and then try to reclaim the money from Greece. It also includes the private plate as shown

It has standard alloys on ATM but if anyone can go to (Maz) MK47's house, there are a set of 17" alloys and tyres there and they can be included in the sale price.

I "think" it has an alarm but this would need confirming with Jezz as the car is still with him at Silverstone Garage. This is also where the car would need to be viewed.

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be a case of buying new facelift indicators. No big deal.

When it went on the Jig did it line up? Or did it need pulled?

AFAIK, it all lined up OK as the body shop guy was happy when it went to him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.