The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Facelift NA

CJ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cj my old mucker..... have you still got this? Im starting to think I may have to go for an auto if I want a soop in my price range and for this price I cant not look at it!

I certainly have my friend. It is still residing at Jezz's garage down at Northants. :)

Just to add, a front bumper lower lip will be fitted as soon as one becomes available. There was one already fitted, but it went 'missing' along with a few other bits at a 'Body shop' before it came to us.

Just to add, a front bumper lower lip will be fitted as soon as one becomes available. There was one already fitted, but it went 'missing' along with a few other bits at a 'Body shop' before it came to us.

Thanks Jezz. ;)

Guest Kazimodo

omg cant believe this hasnt gone,would snap your hand off for your car but hubby with his six bikes and no room in garage routine still sticks.still i have got him working overtime to get some bits for the soop!!!

kaz

• 2 weeks later...

CJ, is the car at Jezzs at the moment, if you can give me the address and his number i will view it tomorrow as i know he has 2places so just need to know which one its at as im very interested before you stick it on ebay,

also can you email me the pics of the damage before hand. I will pm you my addy

CJ, is the car at Jezzs at the moment, if you can give me the address and his number i will view it tomorrow as i know he has 2places so just need to know which one its at as im very interested before you stick it on ebay,

also can you email me the pics of the damage before hand. I will pm you my addy

Hi Emin

Sorry for the late reply. I am currently in the UK for soem medical treatment and only have sporadic internet access.

The car is at Silverstone garage and the address and phone numbers are on the web site that is shown under Jezz's signiture.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.