The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just another Ebay seller rant!!!

jamesmark

I bought some UK rear lights off Ebay on the 3rd Jan, I paid for them instantly as I was watching the sale. So I paid for them instantly and I emailed the bounder to see if he could get them to me by Wednesday of the next week as I was going to Scotland. The nice devil emailed me back saying that he would see what he could do.

Next week came and no lights, so I emailed the bounder again, to ask where they were as even with snail mail they should have arrived (this was on the 10th) as I felt that I gave the little nincompoop enough time.

The rotten bounder said to me that they had been picked up by the courier he had got to deliver them to me. I though fine maybe delayed but at least they are on their way.

Left it 4 days and still no lights, so I emailed the scoundrel again asking where the lights were, and no reply from the bottom. Then I get a message saying that they had been returned back to him as the courier had had a crash.

So I recommended parcel2go to the devil, and he said that he would get them to pick them up next day, this was on the 15th. Great I will get them soon I thought...........wrong. I emailed the bounder again and asked where they were, and the silly devil told me that parcel2go were going to call him up and confirm delivery time and date. Now I know this was a load of rubbish, as parcel2go do not do this. I emailed the devil again and the bounder told me that they were picked up today (18th) so I asked for the tracking number, this again took a couple of attempts and the silly scoundrel gave me a wrong tracking number.

Finally got the lights today with the correct tracking number on the parcel, so I checked it and low and behold the lights were only invoiced for pick up yesterday and were actually picked up at 4pm.

Again I emailed the rotten scoundrel again expressing my dissatisfaction and that I fail to see how I could leave him positive feedback. To which he replied : -

then dont leave none tell ya what we will do i get my supra back on the 10th hows about we meet up as there are no supra owners inmy area and i buy you a drink

Arrogant rotten scoundrel!!!!11oneone!!

Why do people have to lie, 21 days it took to get them.

Rant over, Thank you for your attention you can now go back to your lives now. :D

Guest coldflame

as he said tho there was an issue with the delivery driver but to be safe why didnt he just meet up with him they live like 10 miles apart could have saved the delivery charge

as he said tho there was an issue with the delivery driver but to be safe why didnt he just meet up with him they live like 10 miles apart could have saved the delivery charge

I stay a lot more than that from where the item is located.

Seems you know an awful lot mate in such a short space of time, as quoted in first post he says there is NO other supra owners in the area. :confused:

For the benifet of any doubters (sp) here is the bounders ebay ID.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/d_e_a_n_n_a

As you can see I was not the only one to purchase goods within this time, now am I reading too much into it when I am the only one that had an issue with delivery? surely he never used different couriers for all these parcels? unknown how many were sent on the same day as mine. On the claimed doomed courier that returned the parcels.