The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Magnet For W**kers

Jamesy W

Is it just me or do Supes attract the lowest of the low?

I was working last night in a bar when I happened to check the CCTV, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Some tw@t was trying to rip the reg plate off the front of my car!!:blink:

I went round the back to confront him, just as I got there I caught him taking a run up and volleying my drivers wing mirror,seeing red I went for him only for his dad to come running out and get in about it.

The thing that pisses me off most though, I was parked right beside my aunt's Merc SL 55 and he still decided he would much rather have a play with mine. Its beyond a joke nowadays, just can't get my head round the mentality of some people.:rolleyes:

No the dad went for me! His words were " You effing bast*rd doing that to my boy".

The boys is apparently just out of jail so they were out celebrating, must have wanted my plate as a memento.

Should have called the law, and with a bit of luck (as thats what it takes these days:rolleyes:) the little F"""er might have gone straight back to where he belongs!

I can imagine, at that moment in time I bet you would have gave anything to find out who was responsible, The police were phoned at 11:45 and they still haven't turned up. I don't want to come across as a boasting idiot but at least they got what was warranted.

The CCTV isn't the best quality to be honest as its due for renewal.

The fathers has had his jaw wired shut and the son got stretchered onto an ambulance.

I'm just glad that the Supes a strong bastid cause my mirror is still perfect and my reg plate is still intact thankfully.

Yeah I got away with it, the back of the pub rather secluded so there was no onlookers and the CCTV only covers the first row of cars so hopefully that should be the end of it. If anything it gives me the push to get the finger out and get on with the re-spray.

Probably not best suited to a public forum mate. Maybe one of the mods can move it to private forums.

Good on you though - the police seem to do sod all these days when it comes to vandalism. They probably cant be arsed arresting someone, spending the next couple hours doing the paper work...only for the CPS to drop the case because someone forgot to put a full stop somewhere in the report.

They say that "violence is never the answer".

Well if you ask me, violence is often a worthwhile 'guess' until the correct answer presents itself. ;)

Must have been really satisfying standing in the car park watching just as both of them happened to slip and fall down the stairs to their injury at the same time?! :innocent:

:D

Whilst I understand and condone your actions I'd always be very careful when dishing out justice. These people are obviously scrotes, are they likely to come back and have another go at your motor in a revenge attack?

What with the dad having his jaw wired shut and the son off in an ambulance? maybe they might be a bit worried about the aftermath of having another go?