The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matt H

DaveSupTT

Not sure if you remeber me as didnt get to speak to you much, but I met you at the Blackpool Illuminations drive through. Anyway, my mate has just sent me a text (who was also there that night) saying he has just seem your car on the back of a truck smashed up, just past Stafford he thinks? He wasnt sure it was you, but there arnt many around with your paint job. Hope it wasnt, but if it was, what happened, is there much damage?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt going to say anything yet until i new more about the condition and what im going to do next.

But the top and tail of it is, yes my car is trashed :cry:, beyond repair. I sent it down to Knight Racer this morning, its on its way back up now as they say they cant do anything with it (that was a waste of £600).

Its a complicated story, I had a bad crash on Friday night (not my fault), Over the weekend it looked like the drivers who caused me to crash were long gone, but something has developed and its looks like the police might have them... thats all im saying at this point until i have firmer ideas on whats what.

As you can quess im beyond gutted, but im trying to be positive and looking on the bright side, hopefully things can be proved etc and ill get every penny back...

Wasnt going to say anything yet until i new more about the condition and what im going to do next.

But the top and tail of it is, yes my car is trashed :cry:, beyond repair. I sent it down to Knight Racer this morning, its on its way back up now as they say they cant do anything with it (that was a waste of £600).

Its a complicated story, I had a bad crash on Friday night (not my fault), Over the weekend it looked like the drivers who caused me to crash were long gone, but something has developed and its looks like the police might have them... thats all im saying at this point until i have firmer ideas on whats what.

As you can quess im beyond gutted, but im trying to be positive and looking on the bright side, hopefully things can be proved etc and ill get every penny back...

Gutted for you mate, you must be well pissed! Sorry to post up, didnt know you wanted to keep hush for now. Have you got an agreed valuation on your car with your insurance company, I know I havent with Admiral so Id hate to crash mine and find out they were only going to pay out 4k or something? :(

OMG really sorry Matt you have had no luck with that car recently! Hope you get it sorted buddy :)

At least now i can get the supra i would have bought first off if i new anything about supras back then! lol,

or maybe its time to move on to a R34 or a TVR or something, i just dont know, at the moment im contemplating the news that she isnt repairable

Intriguing story Matt. Hope you get a suitable payout - it's sad to see another Supra sent to an early grave :(

Cheers,

Brian.

At least im doing my bit for increasing the value of supras in general :D

Sort of puts things in to perspective when we usually get pissed with a scratch or a new ding which we only see in a certain light. Sad day for you and us mate.

Cheers mate

OMFG !

Sorry to hear this Matt. Are you okay buddy?

Mike

Cheers again guys

Can't believe how well you are taking this mate....really sorry for ya!

Trust me i wasnt taking it at all well on Friday night! Its had time to settle, at least im still walking around, my penis is still attached and my chiseled jaw line is still in place :D

Truely gutted for you matt. It was a lovely looking car and after all the hassles you had with it you certainly dont deserve this. I just hope you get a good payout which will allow you to have your dream supra again. And this time without the hassle.