The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear Headlight Lenses

suprattgaz

Clear Headlight Lenses - replace existing lense on jspec (facelift and non-facelift)

These are fabricated from clear 4mm UV resistant high impact acrylic.

MOT checked and pass.

Manufacturing will take 2 weeks once I have the number of people interested. The actual run will take a day no matter the number required, it is ordering and shipping the material that takes the time (expensive material, hence price). I will put a provisional deadline of 25th November

Due to people putting their name down and pulling out at the last minute on the last run of these I will ask for £20 deposit please:slapped:.

All info should be on the links (or under "search"), PLEASE READ HOW TO FIT AND WHAT IS INVOLVED BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR NAME DOWN. It is not rocket science by any means, but I suggest you need a bit of DIY in you, or a mate that is handy in the engineering part of his/her grey matter.

RAYS THE ROOF has offered a fitting service for £70 for those of you that don't fancy the idea of doing it yourself.

Please contact him if you require this service.

For my own safety I am selling these as NOT ROAD LEGAL, FOR SHOW ONLY.

Prices will be for a pair of clear lenses:

£50 rough cut - will need finishing by customer (simple file or dremmel job. No mass material to be cut off, just a finish trim)

£65 finish trimmed.

P&P is £8 UK - International = £15 Europe and US, £30 Aust and NZ

NOTE - My after market front bumper didn't fit perfectly and there was a small gap between the light and the bumper. Because I could trim myself I cut so they fitted to the car, so they now fit perfectly. Something to think about if you trim yourself.

I will accept paypal, bank transfers and cheques.

Please remember I am not a trader, and this was something I did as a hobby as I wanted a pair and you cannot buy these ('till now!). The mould I produced for mine could produce many more, and so I asked if you guys/gals wanted some. As such these have not been life tested and come with no guarantees other than I have done the research on materials etc and this was the best solution I could find. Mine have been on for 6 months now and are as spotless as the day I put them on (no chips, discolouration etc)

Please PM if you would like a set.

Many thanks,

Gary

Orignal Threads -

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=101240&highlight=replacement+lenses

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=110512&highlight=lenses

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.