The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear Headlight Lenses

suprattgaz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, all done and closed now. There may be the odd pair left after this as I always have to account for some scrap and you might just be lucky!

I will PM all that have paid their deposit - thank you.

The run will be done next week (they need to then be trimmed which takes time too) and I should be able to post them out for the W/end of 15th/16th December.

I will keep you posted.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
pm'd - I'm getting excited now!! :D

not looking forward to taking the headlights apart though :(

To answer the what colour to paint the insert - once you have fitted the new lens, you can clip it on and off in seconds, so you could paint them, fit the lens, offer up to car and if you don't like try painting a different colour. Once your happy then seal them in place.:thumbs:

Right, small delay on the trimming (cutter broke at supplier!!!) but picked them all up this morning. Boxing up today, missed the post office today so they will all be posted on Monday, and everyone will have them on Tuesday.

Still a couple of people not paid, I will obviously not post until full payment is made.:p:)

Thanks,

Gary

All fully paid lenses posted today, UK based will arrive tomorrow, others will be 3 - 4 days.;)

As a note, I took care and bubble wrapped all, but if there are any scratches or blemishes on the lenses this material responds very well to a 20 second Tcut, similarly any heavier marks from fitting or otherwise, a quick rub with 800 then 1000 or 1200 grit wet and dry, followed by a tcut again brings it up as good as new. Handy to know ;)

Your not alone if they haven't turned up yet, I guess they are delayed in the Christmas post :(

All were posted together, I even saw the postie take then out to the van as he turned up whilst i was still in the PO. I have receipts for all, but I'm sure they are just delayed.

Bad time of year I guess!!!:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.