The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual j-spec SZ silver 1994

caseys

£3500 ono

Pics linked below..

5-speed NA j-spec

103K miles

Full service history since in the UK, first owner in UK and owned since 2001.

Full service every 8k miles with Triton Motorsport in Dorset

Clock in MPH, not yet delimited.

Cat 1 clifford with prox.

Leather rear seats, fabric front seats.

UK-spec brake calipers upgrade front + rear (TRD pads front, hawk pads rear), standard UK disks.

Goodrich braided brake lines.

Clutch - uprated good for 400Bhp - RPS Street bought from suprastore.com in the US

HKS Hi-Power exhaust from cat-back (Still has both cats) and original exhaust if you want it with it.

G269 SSR wheels 9J front, 10J rear, 245/40/18 front 285/35/18 rears, about 1 mm wear - literally new (Conti sports Y-rated). Wheels could do with a lil refurb on the edges, otherwise they're lovely.

Air con re-charge 10 months ago

Sony MP3 Headunit + 6 disk MD changer in boot.

Kenwood V12 4-channel amp, Kenwood Type-R 4-way component kit custom fitted into rear speaker areas, 4-way kit installed in front too - has amazing top/mid response, no sub but bass is reasonable cos of 6'inch woofers in rear - spent £400 on speakers alone, £200 to get professionally fitted by Bravaria in Dorset.

Still has lovely custard yellow spacesaver with Yoko tire on (never used by looks of it)

Still has full boot toolkit etc

Still has the emergency flare! (I always wanted to use this..)

Probably could do with the odd stone-chip of paint, minute 5mm scratch on nearside rear-arch.

Toyota gas-shocks replaced front + rear in last 12 months

Both rear wheel bearings changed within last 5k miles

Cam belt change 16k miles ago

Alternator belt change 8k miles ago

Both rear wishbone suspension arms replaced (was trying to find play in rear wheels - bearings + arms fixed this)

Full service 500 miles ago - all filters, oil, brakes, sparks.

Never failed an MOT, MOT due in March 08, Tax til end of March '08

Spent a lot of money making this car absolutely ready for an NA-T conversion with someone like turbofit.co.uk (Note, I've read the forum - NOT turbokit, but someone who'd do a good NA-T conversion), now been offered a UK-spec RZ which I should be buying within next 2 weeks so this baby is up for sale :)

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/c0untzero/Supra02.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/c0untzero/Supra03.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/c0untzero/Supra01.jpg

Reasonable price isn't it? Make the right offer and I'd even throw in paying for a lifetime membership of this very fine forum :)

Hey guys, keep it on topic please.

I only put the comment in as an observation that the car's suitable for a conversion, I never made a firm decision as to who I'd go to for the NA-T work!

Yes I haven't read the forum too much, and I just have now. Last time I properly browsed about NA-T conversions many were praising the company.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
something better than winding you up? surely not? :)

Nope you're right lets move on I'm sorry you stupid polish bus driver :)

WTF? You apologise then throw in a hidden insult like a coward?

(Not a very good one either)

Konrad is certainly NOT stupid I can assure you.

(Good luck with the car sale!)

Thank you Pete :) Some small minded people tends to follow sad stereotypes spreaded by social help leechers. I probably do not fit in Nick's "very sucessfull company" scheme, but hey, If everyone would exploit chinese kids to sell average clothing for sky high money, who would drive buses ;) Also insults thrown on me or my nation by "pure" english blood blokes count for nothing :) He is prolly taking revenge for his ancestors.

PS Did the car sold after all caseys?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi yes we are in westbourne

Hehe my girlfriend lives in Herbert Avenue in Alum Chine. If you see a red UK one around that area it's probably meeee! :search:

You're quite welcome to come view it any evening. I'll PM you my personal + works mobile.

As people have said, it's a very tidy example, excellent mechanically and it's had no expense spared on parts and labour. The hi-fi's so crystal clear I'm looking to buy the same kit again and for my new one :D

Guest kims bitch

W e have just sold our car in readiness to purchase a supra and are just waiting for funds to come through. All being well maybe we could catch up at the weekend . Thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kims bitch

sorry bout delay in reply still waiting to move because a total tool didnt have amended mortgage offer. also dealer selling merc is a lazy lying git and didnt have buyer just wanted free car to make forecourt look pretty. buzz if anything changes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.