The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Facelift SZ-R 6 Speed looking for a new home!

how_supra

£5000

please buy me....:D

Slept on it, and made my mind up - I will undoubtedly regret this decision, but it's just sat on my drive at the moment, which seems such a waste [of my money and a fantastic car]

So here goes

1997 P Reg Facelift SZ-R 6 Speed. One of the nicest NA's around, hopefully those who have been in my car will substantiate that :D

• Stock as stock can be
  • Graphite Grey Standard Alloys - 16"
  • Two new tyres on the rear
  • CD / MP3 Player
  • 88k on the clock though was running in km's up to 75k of those, so mileage is more like 67k if that makes sense
  • Paint is in good condition - better photos will follow once I have washed it
  • Runs absolutely perfectly
  • Careful lady owner :innocent:
  • Interior is clean and with no damage
  • Tax End of Sept
  • MOT End of Oct

These are oldish photos - will put some better ones up tomorrow when I've made it all shiny and can be bothered to go out and take the photos. :)

Sorry the price is £5000 and no offers.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, I think a lot of cars are advertised way too high and people are dreaming a bit about their value. But I think yours is a bit cheap Sabrina. If I was selling, I'd advertise mine at about £500 more than yours - and yours is a 6 speed. If it was mine, I'd have the price at £5,995 minimum - maybe even a little over £6K in the hope of getting £6K. I think you're selling at about £1K too cheap!

Edit - what does "interior is clean and with damage" mean? I assume it should be "with no damage"?

Usually, I think a lot of cars are advertised way too high and people are dreaming a bit about their value. But I think yours is a bit cheap Sabrina. If I was selling, I'd advertise mine at about £500 more than yours - and yours is a 6 speed. If it was mine, I'd have the price at £5,995 minimum - maybe even a little over £6K in the hope of getting £6K. I think you're selling at about £1K too cheap!

Edit - what does "interior is clean and with damage" mean? I assume it should be "with no damage"?

Good point - proof reader!! Edited - there is NO DAMAGE - photos will follow tomorrow!

Hmmmm really too low? I don't want to over price it, but don't want to sell it for a bargain either.....:blink:

I really do think it's £1K too cheap. I have no desire to change my car - and I like the colour of mine, and don't particularly want a white one. But - yours is cheap enough that I'm wondering whether I should buy it because I reckon I could knock you down to £5K, I'd probably get £5.5K for mine - so I get a 6 speed and make £500 into the bargain.

Its very tidy, like those anthracite wheels! And a free pair of boots with the tyre :D bargain!!

x

Emergency boots, you never know when you might need a spare pair of heels. :D

Way too low!, put it on the site for at least 6k and i might consider buying it, otherwise not! :p

I think its about right given the scuff mark

Looks lovely Sabrina!!

I was a bit surprised at the price tbh. Someone is going to get a bargain me thinks!!:)

H.

When I've sold, I'm absolutely certain I will get another, but need a change for now! :D