The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Facelift SZ-R 6 Speed looking for a new home!

how_supra

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines a 97 and it's NOT silver....... also not sure if that one is an SZ or an SZ-R...... otherwise good point :D

Your reply prompted me to look on PH for other 6 speeds at that price and that one is the exception and not the rule! So I'm not really sure what your point is?

Mines a 97 and it's NOT silver....... also not sure if that one is an SZ or an SZ-R...... otherwise good point :D

Your reply prompted me to look on PH for other 6 speeds at that price and that one is the exception and not the rule! So I'm not really sure what your point is?

Exactly.

There is also a limit to what you can tell from an advert - and there is usually a reason why things are suspiciously cheap.

No point Sabrina, it was just in reply to when someone asked you have you had any interest and you replied "no", as Im currently looking for a face lift N/A and as a buyer, the one linked will always get more interest due to it being more attractive.

I cant warrant spending 5K+ for a face lift N/A when every 2/3 months there are 97> N/A's that come along for sub 5k.......

I hope you do get 5K+ for it, I hate seeing prices this low......;)

The problem is like when I was selling my aerotop, pretty much every one that called me said the same old crap. "I've seen them advertised for thousands less elsewhere" My answer every time was how comes you are calling me about mine then? Basically mine was better than the cheaper ones for various reasons. As long as cheaper alternatives are available then people will try and get every car regardless of condition for the same money. Ridiculous really.