The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my wide body supra on ebay

keron

Keron - before you sell it, could you do me a favour ? My indicator repeaters don't fit right in the wings (which I believe are the same as the ones on this) - I wonder if you might just be able to take a look at yours & see how they fit ?

Cheers matey - Rich.

Keron - before you sell it, could you do me a favour ? My indicator repeaters don't fit right in the wings (which I believe are the same as the ones on this) - I wonder if you might just be able to take a look at yours & see how they fit ?

Cheers matey - Rich.

they have been put in by the last guy who ownerd it. i took them out before and they have just made the hole bigger to accommodate the new ones...bearing in mind my wings are fibreglass and not oem ones....its a matter of keep trimming the hole until it fits 'snug'

Mine are the other way round - they are too big for the holes, that's the trouble, I don't quite understand it, I would have thought that all repeaters would be the same size ?

no there are hundreds of different side repeators so many different sizes....best bet is to take it back to the people who fitted them and tell them to sort it out.

so basically the holes are too big for the repeators....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.