The mkiv Supra Owners Club

24 pot AMG brembo brake upgrade

paul mac

This is part 1 (the rears) nearly complete just have to finish the handbrake brackets for the other side, this is a full brake set up off an E55/CLS55/SL55 AMG, 4 pot 330mm dics on the rear 8 pot monoblock 360mm discs up front, when its finished i will post all the drawings/part numbers if anyone wants them

car 072.jpg

car 079.jpg

car 080.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do the fronts fit straight on then?and when the rears are on is there enough clearence on the wheel;)

no the fronts will need a bracket as well but thankfully not as complex as the rears, there is loads of clearance for the rears my wheels are 18"s, its the fronts that are tight

:thumbs:

Great work Paul!nice to see someone trying something different that is worthwhile and works:cool:

fingers crossed it all works mate its only been round the block once with the rears fitted, it is a bit of a worry with brakes you check check and double check everything but i allways feel a bit uneasy on a test drive after brake maintenance

no the fronts will need a bracket as well but thankfully not as complex as the rears, there is loads of clearance for the rears my wheels are 18"s, its the fronts that are tight

keep us posted on the fitting paul and i might get a set of these next year they look fantastic buddy very good mod you have done

where did you get the brake kit from;)

the fronts look similar to mine off an rs6but i used 378mm discs

they are very similar calipers i think car manufacturers want theirs to look unique so brembo probably make a few tweaks here and there but essentially they are the same, did you have to make the bells up or did they go straight on ?