The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Swap... rear roll cage for complete rear interior

JamieP

Probably going to have to step aside then as i cant really get down this weekend as i'm picking up a supercharged civic on saturday from Newcastle.

Best i could do is the following weekend.

dammit....real shame would have liked the roll cage..oh well these things happen.

Cheers

G

First person who can do next weekend without messing me about gets the deal:)

spoke to jamie on the phone and am having it he will confirm this when hes online later guys

oh and the call was made before trig posted before i get flamed just that we were shooting the shit on the phone

I would hope so, as Gruggs is already off the car and he said he would check when he gets home, cant ask for more really.

Actually seems as though Wayne is having it so ner :p

And Wayne has PM'd me to tell me the situation so im not mad at him dont worry :)

spoke to jamie on the phone and am having it he will confirm this when hes online later guys

oh and the call was made before trig posted before i get flamed just that we were shooting the shit on the phone

Agreed, as said first to give me a deffinate yes with no mmessing gets the deal, there was no definate from anyone when i went offline, wayne called and agreed to remove and fit me a complete rear interior.

deal done, sorry to all that missed out:)

OK....can understand the decision but here was me thinking i was doing the decent thing and not messing you around by saying give me a few hours to confirm i have everything rather than saying a definite yes before checking.

Bit disappointed but hoo hum! :D

Cheers

G

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.