The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aluminuim Heater Control Knobs/Covers-New Batch

Paul

Hi all,

Over the last year or two I've made loads of these after requests from club members and they always seem to go down well :)

I make these in my spare time and make sure the finish and fit is second to none. They are custom made covers that simply fit over the existing control knobs therefore keeping the same sort of appearance only in a more up to date material.

Each set of two is turned from solid aluminium and they are supplied with instructions that make fitting a five minute job.

Anyway I'm about to start another set, will start around the first week of August so they should be with you the second or third week. They are made to order as always and I get many asking if I have any sets left over and the answer is usually no so if you want some then put down your name !!

I don't want money until they are almost ready to despatch, I'll contact when I require payment.

I've had to increase the price slightly by a massive 50p due to increases in aluminium and my packaging:(

The price is now £25.50 all in, that incudes packing and first class recorded delivery when ready.

I prefer Paypal (all fees covered-no extra) but PM if you don't have this.

No messing please, people have been really good up to now and I've sold hundreds. Only add your name if you are sure you want a set and will have the money in a months time!!

People that have PM'd over the months asking for a set I will try and contact but please add your name here anyway:)

Need to sort out amounts for material etc. so please get your names down as I will only keep the list open for a set time, no last minute jobbies :D

Pic below of what's on offer, feel free to ask questions.

Thanks, Paul

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta say, have these fitted to my car and the quality is 2nd to none! really well packaged too. Come on people, grab yourself a bargain - you wont be disappointed!! only available to mkiv members too i believe....

Thanks, and yeah, ONLY available to MKIV members, don't sell these on ebay (not to be confused with recent inferior ones sold on there:d)

hey paul i cant use my paypal account this month as i used the money on it if you want the money now i can bank transfer or paypal you the money on the 31st, please let me know as i really want these

It's OK, I don't need the money for these until just before they are sent out. That'll be the second or third week in August at a guess.

Paul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.