The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aluminuim Heater Control Knobs/Covers-New Batch

Paul

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fukc me. The presentation box looksthe bollocks so I'm scared to take out :blink:

The missus saw it and I told her they were a pair of cufflinks :innocent:

LOL, there you go, an easy way to spend cash on the Supra without her even suspecting :D

• 1 month later...

Sorry I didn't do it sooner but got mine a while back and took a peek and must say WOW!!! :cool:

Really do look the nuts and will be my first mod on the next car so thank you very much mate, they are a piece of automotive engineering beauty! ;):D

Top work! :)

Pete

Sorry I didn't do it sooner but got mine a while back and took a peek and must say WOW!!! :cool:

Really do look the nuts and will be my first mod on the next car so thank you very much mate, they are a piece of automotive engineering beauty! ;):D

Top work! :)

Pete

Cheers Pete, takes a while to get that finish and do all the, now legendary, packing but it has to be right imo ;)

Not where you think Gaz :D ;) ( can't trust their quality !! )

How's things mate, not heard much from you lately, have you moved on or got a different area?

Paul

Managed to get rid of M4 and above, so only doing south coast now, thank god!!! Hope things are going good for u though mate -free knobs for customers?!;):D

Managed to get rid of M4 and above, so only doing south coast now, thank god!!! Hope things are going good for u though mate -free knobs for customers?!;):D

Stopped doing them for the time being otherwise I'd see you alright;)

You'd probably reject them on me anyway though:d

All well at our place, full order book etc. Glad you've got less travelling, must have been a pain with such a large area to cover.

All the best, Paul

Stopped doing them for the time being otherwise I'd see you alright;)

You'd probably reject them on me anyway though:d

All well at our place, full order book etc. Glad you've got less travelling, must have been a pain with such a large area to cover.

All the best, Paul

:innocent:Only joking, and yes i would reject them back on you:p - glad to hear all is well at your end.

ATB,

Gary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.