The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 UK Spec Supra TT Auto

Guest fredd1e

Guest fredd1e

93L Metallic Brown/Anthracite, Twin Turbo Auto, 121K, Beige Leather Interior

Taxed, MOT'd Aug 2008. £6250

This is one of the remaining 600+ that has the full UK spec & therefore has the superior level of equipment as standard & will be cheaper to insure than the imported versions.

It has been fully serviced by RRG Toyota (FTSH) & has been fitted with the Toyota 6 CD changer. It has neither been track raced or beefed up in any way.

This car looks and drives superb, is well cared for & 100% standard. It is a genuine clean straight example and will easily reach 155 mph (limited) & will get you to 60 mph in around 5 secs.

It has one of the best Auto/Man gearboxes, (overdrive button, kick-down & manual options) that I have ever driven. This together with those twin turbos has given me tremendous pleasure.

For further details contact me on 07855 296 556 You'll not be disappointed.

I paid that for my UK Auto back in December with less miles on it, but there were a few issues with it to warrant the low price (aircon not working, headlight washers inoperable, active spoiler catches when it deploys....). I think you could get more for such a clean and unmolested UK car! There will be people saying "only UK manuals warrant the extra cost over a J-Spec car", but UK cars are all rare, regardless of the transmission. Good luck with the sale!

• 5 weeks later...

To be fair I would drop some of the blurb about gearboxs, and UK spec advantages as that won't win or lose any arguments over here. The car itself looks in very good condition and the whole one owner from 1995 and full toyota history is worth its weight in gold. After that its non molested (I know it won't stay that way here but thats life he he) state means that in general its probably not been ragged that hard (can't say that about many members cars here huh wink wink). I'd be surprised if the car hangs around for long at that price because there are alot of "right" buyers for that kind of car. The colour might deter a few but with a cream leather interior (front and back which you don't ever get in a J-spec) its actually not half bad at all and pushes my buttons on the rarity factor. If I wanted a tubby supe I would for sure go look at this one.

i love it i would say thats one of the nicest i have seen especially in that brown!, i wish it had less miles on the clock if it did i would have pulled a sicky off work and would come to take it straight off you.

Try and find a UK car with less miles. Thats the disadvantage of UK cars. That said a rock solid main dealer service history more than makes up for it and at least you know the mileage is genuine which cannot be said for a large percentage of J-specs.

Hey Gizmo,

can you not enlighten other members on the state of the car, maybe it will save them some valuable time going to view it, any problems?

Maybe that would of been better in a PM. This is the guys for sale thread..... :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.