The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T kit

Lebsteif

I'm testing the water for my NA-T kit, the reason why i might sell it is because i recieved a bonus from work and i'm planning to buy a Boostlogic kit and go the full way - bigger horsepower.

The kit contains:

* Chris Wilson second decat pipe (U)

* Boostlogic intercooler piping inc, HKS BOV flange mounted

* Loads of silicon hoses and clamps

* K&N mini filter breather

* XSpower manifold fully braced

* T57 or T61 (got both here atm)

* XSpower 4" intake pipe

* Blitz DD style blowoffvalve

* JUN style 40mm wastegate

* polished stainless steel dump tube

* XSpower downpipe - welded with huge flexpart by myself

* 3" v-band clamp kit

* teflon and braided stainless oil supply line & flanges - Return line is missing.

* XSpower 12x24x3" polished Intercooler (with custom made brackets)

* Walbro 255L fuelpump - brand new in box! - recieved it last week from Thor Racing

* 440cc injectors (MKIII injectors - need the piggytails) (U)

* SARD intake filter (U)

(U), items are in used but good condition.

I have only fitted the kit with the T57 and the downpipe has been adjusted and a flex part has been fitted. It still needs minor adjustment but not much work is left. if you want the T61, you need to adjust the downpipe a bit more and clock the flange on the manifold to get it fitted.

To complete the kit you need; one straight intercooler pipe and a retourline for the turbo and a fuelcomputer. I advise to get a wideband meter as well to tune it right.

To see how the kit looks like, check out Bowk1uk's topic - he has fitted a T57

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=96442

Some pictures before i started to install it:

http://www.archanox.demon.nl/DSC01078.JPG

http://www.archanox.demon.nl/DSC01081.JPG

*note, not all the items on the picture are included, only the listed items

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking of the NA-T conversion some time this year so just a few questions whilst its in the thread of topic -

Is the boost logic kit a good one to go for and roughly how much for everything needed .

And is it pretty easy to fit yourself as i have a few mates thats machanics and handy with a spanner . do you get any type of instructions with the kits ?

Im thinking of the NA-T conversion some time this year so just a few questions whilst its in the thread of topic -

Is the boost logic kit a good one to go for and roughly how much for everything needed .

And is it pretty easy to fit yourself as i have a few mates thats machanics and handy with a spanner . do you get any type of instructions with the kits ?

I'm not sure if there are any instructions with these kind of kits, all i know is that there was no manual with the xspower kit. Altough is quiet straight forward.

The boostlogic kit and PHR kit doens;t need any modifications. The only thing you need to do is drilling your block. I rather don;t do this and i have chosen for a drill less way. Its a squarisch shaped plate with a big nipple on it where you can attach a steel line on and connect it with the retour side of the turbo. it goes on the place where the oil sensor is. i have bought that piece from xspower, the horsepowerfreaks kit is using the same thing for their kits and it works briliant.

Buying a kit is not always directly enough, some kits are providing some sort of fuel adjusters with it. its a simple solution but a proper fuelcomputer would be better.

I'm not sure if there are any instructions with these kind of kits, all i know is that there was no manual with the xspower kit. Altough is quiet straight forward.

The boostlogic kit and PHR kit doens;t need any modifications. The only thing you need to do is drilling your block. I rather don;t do this and i have chosen for a drill less way. Its a squarisch shaped plate with a big nipple on it where you can attach a steel line on and connect it with the retour side of the turbo. it goes on the place where the oil sensor is. i have bought that piece from xspower, the horsepowerfreaks kit is using the same thing for their kits and it works briliant.

Buying a kit is not always directly enough, some kits are providing some sort of fuel adjusters with it. its a simple solution but a proper fuelcomputer would be better.

Couldn't you take an oil feed from a sandwich plate from between the block and filter ?

Couldn't you take an oil feed from a sandwich plate from between the block and filter?
I think he's talking about the return. It replaces the oil level sensor, rather than going back into the sump through the boss which is drilled on the TT.

Guest Nicholas
What BHP should an NA be producing if using this particular conversion? would you need to uprate the brakes and would the stock 5 speed manual box be able to handle it?

cheers:thumbs:

Do it :D :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.