The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Just Can't Decided

terribleturner

A, B,C, and D, Have seen those sort of pics before. E and F I think are a bit too dark, ie you cant see much detail with the car. G, now that is a cracking picture. slight reflection on the bodywork shows of the car nicely. your eye is drawn to the car and nothing else

Firstly Very nice car :D

Would say that B & C are the best photo's of the car but it depends what you want the pics for, B is an awsome profile pic to show off your car but as mentioned before C would be a stunning calender pic (and one to get printed to go up in the Garage)

I would recoment taking pics from the same angle but with the car parked somwhere with light colour floor and background and also in the dayand do it just before sunrise when the light is a little cooler :D

LOL :p yes im sorta learning some camera tricks at the mo as the old man I letting me use His super Fancy Cam!! Just wish the day's could be longer cause all my photo's are night pics:rolleyes:

I'll stop now:taped: