The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra parts needed to complete my drift car.

Suprash

Right, so this is what Im after currently for my 2010 BDC car......

Updated 11/02/10

Diff (Jamie has some open diffs that I can weld, but if funds allow would like a TT slipper)

IC

Wheels

Turbo

ECU

Front coilovers

Speedo clocks, rev counter, fuel and temp

heater control centre panel with switches

Guest EncoreWRC

I got some COPY Veilside Sideskirts.. brand new and very good fit... looking for £150 which is what I paid at Knight-racer (or will take an offer to help you out) Also have the rear spats for sale £30 to you.. As its for a good cause...

I dont think a w58 5 speed will last 2 min with a Gt35 turbo mate.

It will probably end up with something a LOT smaller, but the idea was to run a low boost really, not aiming for high HP here.

i was wondering this, a 5spd with a single turbo will be thrashed. i have a 6spd available if your interested.

Given the power goal and the ratios on the 6spd (oh and of course the cost), the 5spd makes more sense.

I've got an n/a engine thats been sat around for a while, with most ancillaries, but I don't have the loom as I've kept that in the car and modded it for the V8. Let me know if thats any good for ya. Oh, had about 70k miles on it before removal.

That is a good possible option, loom isn't a major issue. :)

Engine, N/A or TT with ancillaries

Diff

Front subframe, with hubs etc

IC

Dash -

Carpet -

Roof linning -

Heater matrix -

Boot Lid -

Bonnet -

Rear bumper -

Side skirts (have an offer on stock pair, but still open)

Rear lights -

Pillar pod

got all of these....or if you want email me a detailed list....got a few cars in the last few days so got a load of new stock...;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.