• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I know AndyT mention the meet I am arranging to Portland in April,

I have just done a full update on post 65

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=179546

if you are planning on coming down can you let me know on the above thread so I can keep tabs on numbers.

I told the Pulpitt pub owner I would give him an idea of number for parking etc.

Hope to to see you there ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Andy, are we going to see if a few of us could do the same thing from this end and meet them at Portland or somewhere, I would be up for it and Ivan has shown interest.

Bob.

Sounds like a plan mate. Lets start a little list here until, say Wednesday next week, and that gives us time to update Dodgy on the other thread with the numbers. :)

1. AndyT

2. Bob B

3. Ivan (Poss)

I've posted on Dodgy's thread that the list is up and running.

It'll be good to see you again WSB2. It's been a while since your car has been on show. :)

DodgyRog. Alright mate. I've started a little list over here

Possible 3 takers so far. I thought I'd keep the list going 'til next Wednesday to give you time to put the numbers through to the pub.

Hope that leaves you enough time mate. I can't see there being many more than 3 or 4 so it'll not be too hard to accommodate. :)

Cheers mate.

Andy :)

That sounds good Andy, don't need any figures until the end of that week anyway, I will give the pub a ring on the Thursday or Friday.

If you all fancy driving down a bit further, to say Bridport, we could drive the coastal road together.

Cool a meet down on Wednesday i am well up for that, Andy do you want to meet up at southampton airport?

:) Sorry Charlie. My bad. I started a list to join dodgyrog and the SW lot at Portland on the list. Poor effort on my part. I've started a proper thread here.

However I am looking forward to a Ringwood meet now the evenings are getting lighter. Before May starts too, hopefully. :)

Here's a thought folks. Would someone bring a decent camera along?

I can get a 10 meg Fuji job but not a DSLR Just hinking we've got a poss. 19 Supras here and that makes for a good chance in the calendar. Arty opr Group makes no difference. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...