The mkiv Supra Owners Club

They are back! Heater Control Bezels and Rad Plates!

M4RK RZ

Hello everyone, good to be on again!

Ive been busy :innocent:

For those of you that do not know me, or my parts, you can rest assured that I have many many great reports from Supra owners. I designed and made these quality items for my own Supra after being fed up of the expensive 'crap' available else where. I put some hard work into the parts, and, I think it shows.

I now have the 'famous' Heater Control Bezels and Radiator Cover Plates for SALE ! It has been a long break, but up and running once again. And as always, the best price + first offering is for you guys/gals on here.

**All these items are ready to be sent out - Limited number available**

All parts are made from the best quality Stainless Steel grades/brushed for a fantastic finished effect. Items are packages (now in tubes ! ) to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition. If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Ok - here we go - the options are as follows, paypal payment information can be found at the bottom of this post.

ITEMS FIT BOTH TT AND NA.

Heater Control Bezels

SET 1 (Upper and Lower surrounds + clock face) £24.00 + £1.50 P&P

attachment.php?attachmentid=81056&d=1219825268

SET 2 (Upper and Lower surrounds) £21.00 + £1.50 P&P

attachment.php?attachmentid=63965&d=1189537051

SET 3 (Clock Face) £6.00 + £1.50 P&P

attachment.php?attachmentid=63966&d=1189537051

Fitted:

attachment.php?attachmentid=63967&d=1189537051

Radiator Cover Plates - £23.00 + £3.00 P&P

attachment.php?attachmentid=63960&d=1189523909

attachment.php?attachmentid=63961&d=1189523909

PAYPAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Paypal : [email protected]

Important: You must remember to please put your MKIVSUPRA username PLUS what items you are buying into the payment instructions on paypal.

Thanks chaps - again looking forward to the summer so lots to catch up on.

M4RK RZ

Mark.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.