The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black twin turbo aerotop for sale......

keron

SOLD.....SOLD....SOLD....

hi guys, i have my rare black twin turbo aerotop for sale, it is a 1993 L reg (private plate on it at the mo and is included), 12 mths mot, 6 mths tax, 89,000 kilimeters (55,000 miles), loads of history, hpi clear, 2 owners, very very clean example and totally standard car. It has the following: full black leather interior, active spoiler, oem cd, tape, radio head unit, cd changer in the boot, cd changer remote at the front, chrome dial rings, twin airbags, abs, pas, traction control, cruise control, full electrics, central locking, electric drivers seat, adjustable steering, air con, etc etc...even all the boot tools/spare wheel is untouched! this car is one of the best examples around and it will go to the first person who views it! £SOLD gets it.....pm me or phone me on 07769975299

MORE CLEARER AND DETAILED PICTURES ARE ADDED ON THE END OF THIS PAGE..............

thanks

why goin so cheap?

to be honest these sell anywhere between 7-12k. as its this time of year i have put the price low to make sure it sells. ive seen n/a aero tops going for the same money! if you are interested come and take a look you wont be disapointed....it is a bargain....

to be honest these sell anywhere between 7-12k. as its this time of year i have put the price low to make sure it sells. ive seen n/a aero tops going for the same money! if you are interested come and take a look you wont be disapointed....it is a bargain....

i really want this!!

im just waiting for money from the sale of my house and it can take upto 2 months but i really am interested

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.