The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I bought a car today...

CJ

...and decided to keep it for me. It is a bog standard TT auto that i have decided to modify on a limited budget. I am therefore looking for (in no particular order) the following bits to take it to BPU and to tidy up the inside.

1. Cat back exhaust

2. Decat pipes (3" please)

3. FCD Got

4. Boost controller

5. Walbro pump

6. Colder plugs

7. Front seats (would like leather but on a tight budget) Got

8. A pillar pod

9. Gauges (boost, oil pressure, oil temp, etc)

10. After market Steering wheel

11. Front nose cone - not VS thank you.

12. Side skirts

13. Spats

14. Glass headlights

Now, whether I can afford all of them is debatable but I do need to take this to BPU so they are the priority at first.

I'll have a Thor FCD coming out the car in the next few days. Shall I put it aside for you?

Also got a CW 1st decat pipe available, 2nd one in a week or two. They're 2.5in though, but there's no advantage with 3in at BPU levels.

Is that correct? re. the 2.5" - 3" thing? I didn't realise that. I will be interested in the pipes please. Could you give me an indication of how much?

Also, what are peoples opinions of a 2.5" exhaust against a 3" version? Does that apply the same as the decat?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.