The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified tt autobox and extras

TT Paul

Guest benjiboy87

is this a tip tronic box?

who is david p? any contact details, would be interested if he could modify a tip tronic box

thanks

Currently still in my car running 550fwhp.

Valves were shimmed by David.p to change gear quicker. Keeps temps down also.

I did notice the Temps were a lot lower had several autos and the gear change is quick but does not snatch.

Autobox covered 60000km £300

Twin oil coolers £100

3400 pi hi stall £350

Fully serviced 2000km ago

Jspec box not tiptronic

Or the lot for £575.

Currently located in Birmingham box will be out due to manual conversion.

I can get pics later this wk when it's been removed.

I will have parts with me early December.

• 1 month later...

You don't need two pairs of fluid lines, one pair will do.

You need a rear line to replace the weeping joint on the rear line of yours and a front line to repay me for the front line that I lent to you from my needed stash of bits to complete your Hybrid transmission into Supra 1UZFE VVTi build.

J_Meiser also needs a front line for his Hybrid transmission into Supra 1UZFE build.

I'll remind him.

You don't need two pairs of fluid lines, one pair will do.

You need a rear line to replace the weeping joint on the rear line of yours and a front line to repay me for the front line that I lent to you from my needed stash of bits to complete your Hybrid transmission into Supra 1UZFE VVTi build.

J_Meiser also needs a front line for his Hybrid transmission into Supra 1UZFE build.

I'll remind him.

Thanks for the reminder David, if there is a front line available, I'm interested :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.